Marcel & Flora

Because of her megalomania, Flora has already lost two cams. Hallway and cloakroom are missing from the overview.

But I don’t care either. I won’t watch this crap anymore. What is posted about it here in the forum is enough.

There are many i do not watch on VH and also many i have stopped watching.
As you say reading most of them on her is bad enough :laughing:

Megalomania took her cameras down? That’s a new one :laughing:

It’s a shame you haven’t been able to find enjoyment where others have but as someone once said

Maybe this could also be extended to Forum topics so it is much more pleasant to read for those who don’t take issue with the realm

It’s a good job we aren’t all the same then isn’t it.
You watch what you want and i will do the same.
I enjoy what i want to not what you want me too.

Oh no I wasn’t saying you have to enjoy it. I was agreeing with you. I just find it funny that some seem to like antagonizing and disparaging on certain realm’s topics instead of practicing more positivity on the realms they do actually like

Very true, maybe i misunderstood you or misread it.
My apologies if this was so. :+1:

That’s a perfect valid point. We are not the same and we do not need to like the same content offered on this site. What is not valid or fair is your constant complaining about what Flora does. It is totally her choice. You can not influence it no matter how many comments you make. Coming here only to call what she does as being “Crap” is not only extremely rude but quite sure it can be seen as pure harassment (this is valid for quite few others as well)

I wasn’t aware i was constantly complaining on here about Flora as i don’t post on here that much, or so i thought lol.
I shall have to refrain from that then so hands suitably smacked.
Am sure i can annoy someone else elsewhere, completey unintentional of course :wink:

I don’t post on here or follow the gossip anywhere near as much as you or the other regular posters, so maybe I missed a lot, but my general impression about Flora is that she has introduced a lot of new participants to the site and some have eventually ended up with her apartments as she moves on. And, the apartments she leaves behind have better camera setups that show everything all the time, which is more what I expect in a true voyeur site. We need more people like Flora!

1 Like

Most probably don’t care but, did Flora ever introduce us to the resident in this little cage?

I believe that yes, she did introduce him.

Pims

2 Likes

Очень приятно , спасибо за ваш комментарий :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! I think being in first place means number of viewers? Does being in first place mean more money for you?

Yes earnings are dependent on number of viewers plain and simple.

Dont think so as tokens are only a recent addition.

They are talking about her chaturbate show not VHTV :wink:

1 Like

So, if her camming upsets everyone so much, why are there so many subscribers here watching her and posting which as I understand it relates to more dollars from VHTV? If you @Flora feel you want to make more money doing camming AND VHTV, then congratulations. I am always looking to more ways to make more money any legal way I can even though I would not choose this way. Not to say anyone would would watch. Maybe I could make money from people paying me to not be on there! Hmmm

Ok i obviously misunderstood the subject :+1:

:butterfly: :butterfly:

2 Likes