Marcel & Flora

That can’t be right, it’s brand new… :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy: :rofl:

i was away i hope and pray Belle comes back :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Dat klopt inderdaad .
Maar nu Belle weg is , hebben wij geen andere keuze meer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree, if people wasn’t posting near identical things repeatedly in topics then the forum would be dead as well

You must have blinked and missed her earlier. :rofl:

What is this @John78 ??
“as we both know @Flora is not the manager”?

And now you don’t say a word?
Afraid of the o’mighty Jabbath?

I already said about the fact that Flora is not the manager before. I also said about that comment that it’s not fair. Why should i be “afraid” of anyone, not just Jabbath?

when i say that those are her realms you come and act like you are a teacher and want to learn me that i am wrong …
when @jabbath1987 says the same it is a joke to you?
come on man…

To be honest Lukas, i paid more attention to the “completely dead” part of his comment, that’s all.

But if this makes a difference to you, i can also tell @jabbath1987 that Flora is not the manager, although i don’t have a single doubt that he already knows this

sure you do

it is all in the eye of the beholder :slight_smile:
anyway, you can post another shower picture to keep this alive?
or you agree with me that this is the most boring place that @Flora has ever put in here?

Well, calling Flora “boring” it’s something new…

Personally, i would never do that… (unless i want some flying objects coming my way) :crazy_face:

By the way, nice to see you back posting here :slightly_smiling_face:

you can put Flora in a Chaturbate studio and she will still get viewers, but this apartment is the worst she had in her whole carreer…
the bedroom should be renamed as livingroom, , and they should remove the sign outside that party’s are not allowed

better ( and more funny) things to do in life :slight_smile:

Agree this one is the most boring she (Flora) had so far while the other places of the circus are not much better at all.

She is concerned about quantity, not quality

the more, tthe better…

and all the others get less money

We are all entitled to have opinions, also to watch or not a place or places :slightly_smiling_face:

one of the reasons that i don’t post here so much

a shower everyday will get shared by you and much more does not happen

I only watch any of them if there are new people who might be interesting. Other than that it is always the same. Party in one or two places and all the others are empty.
Shows it makes not much sense opening so many places with basically the same people.

Sometimes Hannes visits for hours of teasing followed by 5 minutes of sex :joy::joy:

now only waiting for the best lover Isidor and his best friend Dennis to get a realm of their own… and hopefully far out of VHTV, so the partys can get more interesting