Marcel & Flora

I hope not. Already now each night 3/4 of her places are completely dead. We don’t need even more.

Oh come on… Yan & Flora had a lot of action on offer… Flora has become calmer… Without them I don’t think we would have had Cinderella, Dennis, Isidor, Eleanor etc… :rofl: :joy:

Same ringmaster though no doubt :joy:

Why are you not fair and say that at least 3/4 of the whole Vhtv is dead for a good while now ?

I won’t miss any of them :joy::joy:

Because I don’t think it is. :wink:

Maybe Belle is just visiting her parents…or a friend…she’s still on VHTV…she’s only been away for a short while…

Well, i am not watching certain places, but just from reading on the forum, i will say that definitely it is dead everywhere, just my opinion off course

I hope Belle ain’t moving out​:pray: cause her and Flora is a hot duo together :hot_face::heart:

En je hebt gelijk , is overal dood .
Zal een stille nacht worden

Eleanor hasn’t been in her apartment for almost 20 hours and no one has reported her missing… :crazy_face:

most of your comments are about cameras being s__t, doing tickets about cams being blocked and complaining about the flora circus and not actually what’s going on in the apartments… its dead.

But I think a lot of people haven’t seen her shower today and are wondering… Shower girls are important as you can see… see Medea (does that less now), Vyeronika (showered by far the longest)… RyRy. …

Sadly that is looking more likely to me, because Mikas table is gone!

Wow, a Sherlock Holmes…

There are plenty of others doing that. So I concentrate on my other competences :wink:

c’est la rentrée des classes pour Belle avec un peut de retard.

well it’s VHTV… how many times did we think a person was gone and they came back… how many times did a person quit VHTV and a few days/weeks/months they were back?!

En hier zijn wij terug .
Maar geen Belle zoals verwacht :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Laten wij ervan uit gaan dat Belle enige dagen op logement gaat bij iemand :wink:

1 Like

Could have sworn i have seen that same picture many times before, something looks familiar :joy: