Marcel & Flora

well he looks like Marv… so that can be the issue :slight_smile:
anyway, i like Hannes , hope he stays

This is the same model that was and is still happening for a very long period (years) on R18 and the related places. Copy/paste. Why over there is ok and here is not?

There are new people more often and the number of clone places is a lot less. But you are right. Lately not much excitement there either.

He seems to be cool. Get’s a free fuck and food for coming over. Can’t blame him :joy::innocent:

What a lazy and boring apartment! I don’t understand how they can settle for just watching these two girls do absolutely nothing 24 hours a day! Now they can throw them around my neck, hahaha!

So it didn’t happen last night, except that we now know that @John78 is not afraid of @jabbath1987 , but has a lot of respect for @Flora 's moods. :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hear a bit of envy here… :thinking:

n38yg7m1

1 Like

1 Like

Woww, what a cutie ! :blue_heart: is that a new girl ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wave:

Not sure yet, too many clothes :crazy_face: :innocent:

1 Like

They do have faces you know, i know other parts might be more popular to recognise :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ermmm… the lips ? :crazy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Have Floras lips returned to normal?

:tulip: :blossom: :lotus: :tulip: :blossom:

2 Likes

Definitely :yum: :blush: :innocent:

3 Likes

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

Flora looks unusually reserved. Feels like something has changed. Hope we get to see Belle again. Will be sad if she has departed.

with clothes is the new nude… :joy: :rofl:

Hopefully this won’t become a new trend. I don’t recognize most women with clothes… :joy: