Marcel & Flora

So nice to see Flora again and looking more relaxed and maybe looking forward to losing the burden of responsibility as a tenant and matriarch/mentor to new entrants.
Nor sure what her plans are. Perhaps she just wants to get away from cams and get her life back. I wish her all the best in whatever she does.

I tell you what it’s going to be a sad day for me when Flora leaves :cry: cause the moment I saw her she instantly became 1 of my favs :heart_eyes: to me she’s perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

I hope she does a Nina (Nina and Alan) and gives a little wave to the cam as she leaves.

Maybe @Flora could post a goodbye :kiss: kiss for us as she is leaving for the last time!

Is she leaving for good or moving to a new apartment?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I thought she is planning to leave the project! :sob:

me too big fan too :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

The FOO’s house is gone… I’m going to miss the little guy. :dog: :face_holding_back_tears: :sob:

:wave:

3 Likes

all good things come to an end yeah it sucks when your lock in coming on like i said Flora follow your dreams good luck and thank you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Dennis gives Flora toilet paper while she poops. This is love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:poop: :heartpulse: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Isidor is 100% responsible for his actions in fucking all the different girls that he did. He had the ability to say yes or no to s___ping with them. No girl tripped and accidentally landed on his dick.

He is not choosy at all with the girls he fucks. The only thing he chooses is MORE pussy and lots of it. Also, he is not a boy he is a man. There are a lot of men his age that are more selective in choosing their sexual partners…

I say let them live their lives and stop trying to mold them into what we want them to be. :smiling_face: :hugs:

Don’t feel sad Jeri. Soon enough you will get your time with the Isidor. There is lots of him to go around. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

Can’t wait for you to stick to this phrase and finally leave them alone. That’s all i was asking you to do all this time

Obviously, this lasted less than 5 minutes and next post

I think you meant to say “can’t wait for you to stick to this phrase”. Also, you said you would put me on ignore. I guess your words can’t be trusted. We had a good couple days while the forum was at peace… :pensive:

1 Like