Marcel & Flora

crying-harlas

ok just got home is true Flora is gone for good or on vacation please i hope she comes back,i pray!!!

i will miss her too alot ,

Bye @Flora I’m going to miss you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:
Thank you for all of the :hot_face: parties cooking etc :heart:
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF

1 Like

Пока я только перевожу вещи. Мы увидимся завтра :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Their plans to be a fake VHTV couple?? @jabbath1987 is going to be crushed if this doesn’t happen!

1 Like

She has been saying for two weeks now that she will be leaving VHTV…

1 Like

Nope she said earlier text that they were getting there own place

To me she never really said she was gone I think they are getting a place where all four of them are going to stay together that’s what I think

1 Like

Huh?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I never said she was gone. I said that Flora had let us know she will be leaving the project in two weeks or so.

I wish Cinderella that everything works out. But the story of Isidor speaks against it.

Isidor moves into an apartment with girls he has had sex with before and a short time later he is with a new one.

Although Aphrodite and Isidor were not listed by name, they almost had sex records in the new apartment until he went back to Flora.

Then Trisha opened up with Isidor, again without his name, but it seemed as a couple. After a fight, we went back to Flora’s apartment.

Then Inga & Isidor was opened, where Isidor did something new and first had sex with a stranger in the new apartment. Didn’t even know their names during sex. Later met Cinderella and again left an apartment in the direction of Flora.

You could say Flora’s apartment was the retreat and the place to find new girls for new apartments.

1 Like

Is that Cinderella’s bag?

No idea, but Daleys just wanted to point out that the camera angle is shifted… :wink:

Support says it will be fixed soon there response wasn’t there usual one so apartment name will change later or something.

I am not saying that you said that what I am saying is that I believe that her her man Cinderella and her man are going to be in one apartment together. That’s my belief.

Max, i fully agree with the first line from your statement as I also wish that everything works out for Cinderella (probably more than anyone else here).

Without any interest to go into details again, for the rest, i don’t agree at all, if you do another reality check, you will see that the facts been very different from the way you put it (especially in Trisha’s case).

Not sure how much it is Isidor to be blamed for taking what was given to him so easily, i believe that every single boy at his age, will be doing the same.

I also believe that it is not helpful at all to keep going on and on and on about it.

i been here for 2 years thank you Flora for everything your a strong woman what ever you do follow your dreams :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Finally Gotcha :eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

5 Likes