Marcel & Flora

Have you ever thought how Cinderella must feel when reading your BS over and over and over again ? You might be immune and without any kind of feelings, but what if she’s not? What if she’s putting all your BS at heart? Have you honestly considered this as a very realistic possibility ??

Do you really not realise how low it is to involve her in your obsession with me and your need to do everything possible to get my attention and reaction ?

I have, @Cinderella has actually been giving my comments a lot of :hearts:'s recently so I guess she really likes what I have to say. I know it was a surprise to me to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

Now can you please put me back on ignore like you told the whole forum you did a couple days ago. Things have been so peaceful while you had me on ignore. Why would you want to ruin that for everyone? :thinking: :cry:

1 Like

Face Palm GIF by CDU-Landtagsfraktion Nordrhein-Westfalen

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that the toilet paper Dennis brought Flora that I am seeing? :thinking: :roll_of_toilet_paper: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Jeri looks like she is going to cry. I feel really bad for her. I hope she is not being upset with what is currently happening in the bathroom :worried:

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Flora practicing for her career after VHTV.
:microphone: :sweat_drops: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really missing the FOO right now. Here is a picture of one of his favorite toys.

:face_holding_back_tears: :dog: :thong_sandal:

@Flora did that for me i think
she knows orange is the colour of my country :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

and i have seen her doing wonderfull things with that microphone

afbeelding

thank you for that my love :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Wat hou ik ervan om deze jongeren gelukkig te zien :heart: :heart:
( hoop ik toch ) .

1 Like

A little bit of a treat for all the Flora fans

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Thank you Flora for the sexy dance!

:dancer: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

And a happy Cinderella :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck:
The sky is the limit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A longer vid for the Flora lovers

2 Likes