Maddy & Rocco

de ahi viene el nombre de echar un cali-queño

1 Like

I wonder who the dark haired girl is and how much they pay her? Sticking her pussy to the cam all day. She’s boring and not even attractive.

1 Like

creo que es ella quien paga pues se vio como estuvo otra chica muy guapa y pago a Maddy pesos colombianos

I just stopped by to greet you. Let’s talk a little bit :purple_heart: :slight_smile:

Btw: it’s amazing that we can now communicate directly

8 Likes

Will move it to your topic.

Que pasada de foto, no enseñas nada, pero lo insinúas, sigue así sois mis favoritos

1 Like

Great to hear from you personally. I used tolove watching your old apartment wher you had a lot of arties and polayed sexy games. You have gone very quiet recently. Still lovely though!! Xxx

1 Like

Boring Get-payed-to-stick-pussy-in-cam girl is back :poop:

Little advice; if you want to do a proper cam show I wouldn’t mind, but invite some sexy girls who actually know how to do it; I saw that many girls from your country like to show up at cb; scout and ask, maybe some would be eager to join, cause what we get now is simply pathetic :+1:

I love see you both having fun specially when u _____s alot

1 Like

Cuando van a tener fiesta y beber mucho me encantaban las fiestas que hacias antes

:blush: I love knowing that you enjoyed our apartment. We moved to a new city and now we don’t have as many friends nearby, but we will do our best to bring guests and have more parties.

2 Likes

Out of 4 living room cams only one b___dy cam is able showing anything now,absolute crap.

1 Like

Are we missing anything? There is the unattractive girl shoving her pussy into the cam like everyday. Really ask myself how much they pay her? :poop:

And if she wants to fuck about with a b___dy dildo then stick the b___dy thing in where it’s meant to go :rofl:

1 Like

They could at least use a girl with some passion. That girl is so boring that I have no words for it :joy:

2 Likes

Guess hiring a different girl is too expensive… This one might be satisfied with free food and _____s :upside_down_face:

I made a ticket for deliberately blocking cams view. Also requested to remove them from top six previews as they do not play fair maximizing the view on one cam with what they do.

We should also make sure to not save stuff like that to archives. It is simply ridiculous :poop:

A couple of days ago I wrote about how annoying it is to push pussy 8 straight hours in to the camera.

And I got flooded with hate messages “I don’t have rights to tell tenants what to do”, “don’t watch and go somewhere else”.

Now those peoples are bitching about the same thing.

Well, you were right, go somewhere else.

1 Like

Well I got answer from support. It is not allowed to block the cams on purpose and they also removed them from the top previews as this behavior is not allowed.

1 Like