Maddy & Rocco

This apartment was pretty much ignored and set aside for ridicule and shaming up until today. All I did was take my time and have fun posting a bunch of cool ass pictures on the fly since I got a new subscription. And for at I got treated like s__t. Thanks a lot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: On posting lots of images within condensed period of time

I guess fun around here means complaining incessantly, insulting the tenants with other like-minded people here, and documenting the sex acts. You can only have fun one way or else you’re a bad person.

Exactly! Posting a lot pics on the fly is bad. Constantly complaining is good. I guess I need to run everything I post past the forum leaders first. That’s lame!

2 Likes

The red lipstick is sexy! :kiss:

2 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: On posting lots of images within condensed period of time

Good night Maddy!

1 Like

@jabbath1987 @VHTV_James why are so many other posts in this thread allowed to stay and others are moved. The one you moved for @robwin was directly relevant to this apartment and yet it got moved. How about all of the blatant insulting comments and gifs directed towards me? Are people really allowed to say those kinds of things to other paying members or am I an exception? Can I call you a dickhead and a moron? How about all the posts about teaching others how to use the ignore feature? Why does all that off topic discussion get to stay?

I don’t expect I’ll get a response from either of you. I guess I and others here can judge for themselves how you treat people here. Fall in line or be treated like a second class citizen whether you pay or not. There is only 1 way to have fun here. That much is obvious.

So @jabbath1987 do it. Put my pics in a single post gallery. I have no interest to do that.

Well check that out Maddy and Rocco enjoyed my pic sharing session. Cool! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip

:tv: Live Stream :video_camera: Archive Videos

2 Likes

Does anyone know what site they are on?

1 Like

Just_In están en Colombia hay 2 reinos de habla hispana en VHTV. Ámbar y Dane esta casa ultima parece que los que follan allí pagan por estar de media un mes, para luego recoger las ganancias pues ya han ido varias chicas solas, chicos solos y también parejas

2 Likes

They are placed in Cali , Colombia.

2 Likes

Thank you do you know if they are on chaturbate?

2 Likes

Manuel70601 Maddy creo que trabaja en chaturbate,y desde otro sitio, pues Rocco cuando esta Maddy fuera de su reino esta con la computadora viéndola haciendo su show.