She would break the bank

Oh how crude Mr Jabbath :rofl:

1 Like

A big deposit eh :rofl:

No thank you! Now Rocco on the other handā€¦maybe! :slight_smile:

Yeah well youā€™re biased :rofl:

2 Likes

Well I DID only say maybe. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t understand you people, she might be a bit older than average girl at vhtv and needs to shave her pussy, but all in all itā€™s not so bad :crazy_face:

Looks like no one is interested in reading your dissertations here; try camcaps again, maybe youā€™ll find someone who would like to listen to you :+1:

for someone who hates this site you do god dam complain so much about it? its like you secretly enjoy it.

Also I understand this appartment isnt going well to peoples standards but is it needed to be so harsh??

2 Likes

Hi guys, donā€™t be so rude. I donā€™t understand why you bother so much with Kate. Here are many people who enjoy seeing her, And remember that if you personally donā€™t liking it , you can always come and see the rest of the cameras in the apartment.

Btw: We didnā€™t block the camera for free on purpose, we never have and we never would, But I think it is logical that in any house in the world sometimes the furniture is moved for comfort :blush:

Hope yaā€™ll guys be having a nice week :purple_heart:

1 Like

Because she is totally boring sticking her pussy into cams all day and messing with that dildoā€¦

Oh yes? I did not hear from anybody who enjoys it?

Come on you do not really believe that yourself? Donā€™t you? What a ā€œcoincidenceā€ the furniture gets moved exactly in the moment the girl starts the pussy cam show. We are not stupid here :roll_eyes:

um Iā€™m not really trying to fool anyone. Iā€™m just honest, But I canā€™t f___e you to believe me. Luckily Kateā€™s boyfriend is going to be visiting the a couple of days this weekend, but the rest of the time I donā€™t know if youā€™d rather see her s___ping :sweat_smile::joy:

And apprehensively those who enjoy it do not enter this forum yet, but the number of views proves it :thinking:

Is Kate or you the participants there? So why pay her to stick her pussy into the cam all day instead of doing something interesting yourself? :thinking:

What do you mean by ā€œsomething interestingā€? We live our life normally in our apartment. I thought thatā€™s what you liked, watching real life.

Btw: We are all participants. Rooco, Kate and I