Maddy & Rocco

Those are some damn good pictures. Awesome!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Add images

4 Likes

Seriously they need to get some makeup on and their nails done. Come on girls! Let’s see just how bad ass you can look. Show these pasty white girls how it’s done.

2 Likes

What’s it for if not for sharing pictures of hot naked girls and sex? Not everyone has a subscription you know. Why don’t you just ignore it in the many ways available?

So let me get this straight. Me snapping pictures of the hot girls is bad for the forum, but you insulting the girls and me is good for the forum. Is that how it works around here? You’re the one who is no fun.

2 Likes

Here is a great idea. Just leave me alone and let me have my fun and you can go wherever it is that you enjoy and be happy. There is almost no activity here before me anyways. Maybe they are right and I’ll get bored and you can enjoy the nothing but insults again just like you seem to like it.

She’s hot too! Look at yourself. You’re all worked up because of some pictures. It’s fun. Chill out. I’m not breaking any rules.

You have lost your ever loving mind. I’m not breaking any rules by posting pictures.

2 Likes

FYI , I did my research on the subject before I bought a subscription. “We definitely will not prohibit posting short videos, images, and gifs at this forum.”

The actual rules of the forum.

"Don’t post no-content replies.

• Don’t use GIFs as sole purpose of replying to other member. Either react to the post via emoji or write comprehensive reply with contextual GIF of your choice."

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/faq

4 Likes

3 Likes

Either the rules apply or they don’t, I suppose. Seems to me that if there is any rule breaking going on here, it’s you guys.

4 Likes

And this is just one of them. Thanks a lot @VHTV_James!