Maddy & Rocco

You have big shoulders, seem like Jin/Amy has it out for you in a big way. Sad really but nothing unexpected from petty people.

You know the funny thing about the comment Amy is using to damn Jabbath is that Amy was also moaning quite a bit about the same subject and didn’t air any issue at that time when Jabbath had sent in the ticket that Kaya mentioned in fact it was one of the rare times they both were saying the exact same thing, but now since Amy wants to just moan even more about Jabbath and it is now convenient to use his comment to try and cause issues.

Throwing Jabs off a cliff seems a bit harsh :rofl:

1 Like

I can take it. Used to it for many years now. Haters gonna hate… :wink:

That’s why I always have my parachute :joy:

World Flying GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Robin, what do you suggest we do, hold a court martial on the forum, if Jabs is found guilty you can have the pleasure of being on the firing squad. :anguished:

Too bad! This sort of thing happens all the time. You think a girl shoving her ass like Melissa did all the time isn’t dominating a cam too?

1 Like

at the moment i was replying to your post i knew it wasnt the smartest thing to do… after this one it won’t happen again…

Jabbath used to be a cool guy who was friendly with everyone. You got twisted and now you mostly just s__t on tenants you’re not in a personal relationship with. The worse part is that vhtv agrees with you, but they take the money anyways.

To the cheers of the mob! Yay!

How do you know they did it on purpose?

Jin who cares with an ass like hers!!!

She looks gorgeous in this shot (I know she already is) :heartbeat:

1 Like

Yes, I agree she’s gorgeous. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Absolutely and fun sometimes - at least they used to be. maybe all a bit ‘deja vu’ for them nowadays.

If she had a decent pair of tits she would be a real cracker. :+1:gorgeous face and lovely legs.

She has fun tits. Geez!

@Maddy7Rocco VHTV says they didn’t change the rules, so why then did your guest ladies stop their shows and leave?