Maddy & Rocco

Working out the angles.

Edit# 1 (fuck your m____r fucking post limit) I just noticed that they don’t have a television.

1 Like

Trick or treat!

2 Likes

Seems they found money again to pay Kate for her awful pussy cam shows again or she lowered her price :joy: :man_facepalming: Anyways I did a ticket for blocking cams deliberately with furniture which is not allowed.

1 Like

Oh, really? I wouldn’t call this “locking the cameras” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Please stop evidencing your secret love for us :heart:

2 Likes

Kate is not feeling well and has cramps or why this pose? :thinking:

And you know that I mean the other cam you deliberately blocked :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Come on Jabs you are being a party pooper now :rofl:

Maddy is amazingly cute and beautiful. I sometimes watch her in the bathroom. :heart_eyes: But I agree, the camshow life that they offer us is totally ridiculous! :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Jabs is going to smash you over the head with that pumpkin he has painstakingly spent days preparing for his party if you continue to insult his partying abilities. :rofl:

It’s ok have got my crash helmet on :rofl:

La camara 5 otra vez a sido alterada antes tenia mirando para abaj y ahora solo mira al frente

These girls are getting sadder by the day :rofl:

realm7-cam13-1635906583

2 Likes

superbes nanas :heart_eyes:

We can see what Maddy & rocco do with their time, (which camming company they work for) after the advertising on the back of maddy’s shorts

She looks nice , but a bit weird , it’s not natural behave, only for the cam, and that at 9 o clock in the morning…but her body is ok :rofl:

Silly cow, can’t see nothing anyway :rofl:

They obvoiusly do not pay them for thinking :joy:

She heard you obviously :rofl:

Dunno what happened in that first piccy looks like her left legs deformed :rofl: But it ain’t

A beautiful girl, but disturbed if you hang your bare ass in front of a camera all day long, then you make little of your life, or she would make good money with it, it’s nice to see, but after a few minutes it is Enough again, and she sits there all day… pathetic…

3 Likes