Maddy & Rocco

Bad influence… :innocent:

Good to hear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The problem is that people think he works for vhtv. If I were vhtv I wouldn’t take too kindly to these operators insulting the people who are working in front of the cams for me. I can only assume that vhtv agrees with them. Must be a lovely working relationship. Your think the site would be a little more protective of their talent.

Talent could be stretching it a bit :rofl:

@VHTV_James why do you tolerate the operators insulting your talent? Surely you have to understand that people who come here see their badge and think they represent your site. How come you don’t ever stay anything about that? It never gets moved or sanctioned. I guess they have more liberties then everyone else here.

I see no problems with recent posts here. If you want to continue, I’d suggest you to create a separate thread. In addition, a poll to get other members’ opinion on your concern would be helpful too.

1 Like

There you go! Indeed, you agree with them. You can’t even see it. One would think that you would be on the side of your talent. Guess not. Good to know where your priorities are. Good for the talent to know that too.

1 Like

Looks like the end is near for the guest girls. Wonder if Maddy and Rocco will follow.

They were acting like they were camming earlier today. They didn’t really do much more then pose. Wonder what their plan is going to be now that VHTV clearly banned the direct, in-cam shows.

@VHTV_James care to shed in light on the rule change for the tenants? Clearly something has changed. It seems that you finally saw the issue at hand and how it negatively and unfairly impacted the other tenants.

No rules were changed, that’s what I know

I guess they just ran out of money to pay their camworkers :thinking:

They were often in the top 6 previews. I doubt it was because of that. Don’t you have other people to insult and s__t on TL4, vhtv operator, moderater?

I’m not convinced of that. But oh well, I guess we’ll see.

dont the previews switch to whoever is naked… and cuz they were always naked in front of the cam it showed them a lot?

Well according to VHTV the top 6 apts in the previews represents the top 6 viewed cams. If the apt is in the top 6 they are making the good money.

Vhtv once denied that the managers can pay to appear on the top 6, but I wonder about that sometimes. :joy:

Also, apparently Jabbath has the power to compell vhtv to deny an apt the privilege of being listed in the top 6 simply because he doesn’t like what they are doing. That’s what’s truly amazing!

Here’s one of the posts to confirm. :flushed:

If that is true he needs reining in @VHTV_James as that is being completely dishonest and bordering on corruption.

That really happened once, but the case was different - girls blocked all the other cameras in the room on purpose so that the only one camera was left to gain more views. And the camera was really excluded from the list for an hour for cheating and manager was given a warning. Type of content didn’t matter

Thanks for clarifying. :hugs:

The Lion King Throw GIF