Maddy & Rocco

How did this happen I thought whenever you move something it just automatically appears in the s__thole topic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing to worry about, just sheer incompetence :rofl:

Looks like the guest girl is not well. Hope it’s just a hangover.

Yep! She’s puking. :face_v___ting:

Sounds like someone’s chopping carne asada. Lol

Hope its not Covid. She look real bad.

Yep! She is hating life right now. Doubt Covid or the others would be running.

If its Covid they cant run they have to stay inside the house. Well thats what i had to do when my girlfriend had Covid. Its no fun. To bad you dont take PMs

Yes, but surely they would keep her in her room.

1 Like

Yea you right. :hugs:

Maybe she just has a bad hangover. I wouldn’t want to be hanging out with a sick person like that.

@Maddy7Rocco are your really Ari Mason? :heart_eyes:

Looks like the guest girl is doing better.

Edit #1 So, you have to edit the last post to get the topic bumped. Editing an older post does nothing.

Edit#2

1 Like

@Maddy7Rocco could you please let us know your adorable pets names? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why should they? My goodness is this voyeurism or show and tell?

Because of the pets thread…if you read it (the more recent section of it I mean), it will ALL become very clear as to why Kaya asked them for this information. :slight_smile:

OMG! The pet thread. Well fuckin A! Of course. That’s a must have! You guys have lost your minds. Time to get a life if your following pets on a sex site. Wow!

Just name the pets yourself.

Maybe we could have a cereal thread and we can track the kinds of cereal they like. Awesome!

Edit#1: You guys have fun with it! Weirdos!

The pets (originally JUST cats in the topic) are a part of the site, wouldn’t you agree? The person who created the topic considered it perfectly valid (which it is) to include them on the forum…and why not?! The pets (now general rather than just cats) part followed, for reasons which are obvious, if you wish to read about it.