Maddy & Rocco

Funny coincidence it is realm 7 :joy:

You need a ride. I have to go there tomorrow.:grin:

Number 7 conspiracy incoming. In 3, 2, 1ā€¦ :innocent:

Bit late to start acting to unwritten rules or do you make them up as you go along.?

We definitely shape them as project goes. Basically there is a core of the rules which prohibit certain actions. Everything else is being introduced and, in some cases, reverted back as time goes.

Jolly good :+1:

Excuse me for being a bit slow but isnā€™t that what they are there to do? ieā€¦ perform to the VHTV cams or am I missing something :rofl:

Oh dear! You too? Those girls arenā€™t camming anywhere but to the VHTV viewers. They are watching themselves or YouTube while they are camming to the VHTV audience.

Previously to VHTV they were cammers from Chaturbate, now they do the same on here. :confused:

Donā€™t really care, but what I do find surprising is that VHTV was clueless about what they were doing on their own site.

you are missing something. I let you figure it out on your own :sweat_smile:

Jab, no son Maddy o Rocco, quien paga a estas panfilas son Kate y Christal las que pagan a M&R por hacer esta :poop:,y si tienen ganancia les dan su comisiĆ³n

Ahahaha good one. Or maybe you are closer to the truth as we all think :thinking::joy:

Whatever i miss Blue no doubt you will pick it up :rofl:

Just a ā€œminorā€ thing: You posted everything in Jessi & Mars topic :rofl:. I moved it here

1 Like

Thatā€™s so kind of you, how would we manage without you eh :rofl:

1 Like

Always at your service :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t we all know it :rofl:

Ah, you can feel the love in the air :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I Love You Reaction GIF by Demic

The world is full of it especially on here :rofl: