Maddy & Rocco

It makes no sense to discuss anything with that guy. He is against everything the majority likes. So do not waste your nerves on him :joy:

Cause that’s just freaking weird. Who cares about pets. If you have time to track the lives of pets on a sex site. I feel for you man. Seriously! That’s a sure sign you’ve gone too far. Retreat!

Pet thread! FFS! SMH

My whole tack on what you guys have become has changed. I think I feel sorry for you now. Wow! Pets

What The Fuck Wtf GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

Precisely why I have them on ignore, I can see they answer to some of my comments but do not bother to open them.

So says the king of the majority from on high. Time to get a girlfriend dude!

Viewers are often interested with small details on members lives, and we don’t mind asking. Tenants are not obliged to reply. Once we were asked to find out what’s the recipe of Viki and Kate’s dogs food :innocent:

It’s weird! If you’ve reduced yourself to caring about pets on a sex site. It’s a sign.

What an extraordinary request! OK, I have to ask now
were you successful in finding out
AND (asking for a friend, obviously), what WAS the recipe?! :laughing:

I once asked about the recipe of Anastasias meringue cake and I got an answer :wink: :heart_eyes:

So when are we all invited to the tasting ceremony. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s fucked up dude. Seriously fucked up.

There was one secret ingredient I can’t tell you about as I’m strongly against using it in dog’s diet :face_with_monocle:

Ok, now I really am curious. I respect your answer though. :wink:

Bet you have never tasted these cookies, guess the secret ingredient.

Little Girl Reaction GIF

I feel sorry for you guys. Think about what you’re doing. Find someone normal and tell them about it and see what they say about how you’re spending your time.

Ok, I have a life. You strange people have a nice day. Think about what I’ve said and reconsider what you’re doing with yours, especially you King! Pets? Recipes? Wow!

2 Likes

Wow A little girl-girl action going on. Who would have thunk?

1 Like

Ooh, I love some of the action going on today with these two girls. One was licking Chrystal’s body up and down. Next, let’s pray for some carpet munching.

What the heck are they doing at Maddy’s? She poured something on her pussy from a bottle almost like she was trying to take a cast of her pussy.