Maddy & Rocco

They are even cheating with their webcam shows, they were pretending to be eating each other pussies earlier :rofl: It reminded me of the Romanian participants that we had before lol

Well we all know where places like these end finally. :joy:

@VHTV_James i guarantee you that if I said this about a tenant youā€™d be on my ass and it would get moderated. How come the almighty jabbath can insult the tenants like this and you never do anything. There is a total bias here. Your operators routinely accuse managers of prostituting their ā€œworkersā€ for views and getting apartments and you guys never interfere with them at all. How come they can say whatever they want and the rest of us are subject to getting moved or deleted if we dare insult the tenants?

Itā€™s pretty generic name so I would guess tons of them out there :rofl:

Obviously it is enough for them to earn money. We can be lucky not more people are doing it when this is the way to get easy moneyā€¦

Still believing the bulls__t lie that Iā€™m out to ruin you and everyoneā€™s fun huh? Fuckin A man! If you really believe that then why donā€™t you ban me? Geez! You guys treat me like s__t.

what if other participants learn from them and they all start doing this ? what would be left of this project if they turn it to cheap webcam shows ?

When I look at the view graphics on the cam5 itā€™s not high

Thanks a lot, now Iā€™m Jabs. Guess I should pack my things and move to Germany now :rofl:

Amy, I know you read many posts here and you could have noticed that there are much worse things being said regarding tenants by everyone here, unfortunately. You think that even if some of your posts were flagged and we did Agree on flags, weā€™re onto you on anything? Just stop your conspiracy theories. Some may have a rationale, but stuff like this is just nonsense and makes you look worse. You always say that everyone hates you. It may be true, but I know itā€™s not everyone at least. But youā€™re just burying yourself deeper by posting these.

Really? Where did the sense of humor go?

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Amy Winehouse Dancing GIF

Guess out the door when you accused me of trying to ruin peoples experience. Yes, I think that did it. You seem to be making it clear that Iā€™m not welcome here. And yes, I do get targeted with flags cause these assholes doing it know that it works so well.

You just read what you want to read. I honestly think it was a good joke on how we do our on research on how to make our customerā€™s experience worse. Jesus, the only thing you ruined is the joke I made!

Seems clear to me VHTV that youā€™re not independent and objective. Youā€™re team Jabbath and Sparkles and the rest of your happy family of moment operators. Why not just ban everyone so that you guys can have it all to yourself and be super happy without having to worry about us lowly creatures in the gutter.

Itā€™s a joke at my expense. Sorry if Iā€™m a little sensitive to this joke that puts me in my place.

Iā€™m going to create jin3 on this forum :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

Oh it is not so bad here. Believe me :wink:

Anyway, whatever thanks for telling me better who you really are and how you think of me. Please resume the s__tting on this apartment that only the high and mighty get to do. Have fun!

Nice to hear and itā€™s not far but I donā€™t speak freaking German, only 2 years at high school which was like milenium ago :joy: :joy: :joy:

TBH a positive thing about this place is that it actually makes me appreciate +7 places :grin: compare to this +7 seems very genuine :sweat_smile: