Maddy & Rocco

Oh yeah? Don’t know the reason then, I honestly thought they are webcamming all the time there. Doesn’t seem okay to me now if they deliberately interact with cameras there. This is not a written rule at our project as for now, but that’s something we do not endorse and advise not to do at our project. I’ll send this for a review, thanks

1 Like

But yet you do endorse it by letting them do it.

They always do that. Sometimes when they do it they will get excluded from previews and manager got noticed about it. Especially when they block the cams the way you can’t see anything else but the pussy cam show there. This place is just pathetic…

I said what I said on that. It’s up to you on how to read my message, but we do not endorse camera interaction at VHTV

1 Like

Or maybe their bosses told them that it’s for chaturbate but they are so bad that no one gives them tokens :grin:

Where are Amy1 and Amy2

Sorry, that’s just BS. Of course you do. You’re making money off of it too. I was planning to post caps on them and you 100% made $40 from me before them

Maddy & Rocco paying these people to do such ridiculous shows… Who knows what they told them where they got broadcasted? :joy: :money_mouth_face:

The original idea was Amy, but then the name was already taken on CamCaps, so I went with Amy3 and I figured it was kinda like say, as you shake your head, Amy Amy Amy. Um um um! You get it.

How do you like it? I mean, the apartment. If you do, you’re in a part of the audience who watches it on regular basis.

My goodness the whole fucking team showed up. Finally come out of your hole? It is funny how you guys seem to return to the forums in groups. The moment operator overloads are here to spray s__t on the bad tenants. Surprise!

It’s just one Jabbath and 5 of his other virtual accounts, didn’t you know?

2 Likes

I know, what they do looks very strange. they spend hours in front of that camera directly interacting with it, looks like they are on a daily webcam show. I know they are making some money, but this is not what this project is about. if that’s what they like to do, they need to go on a webcam site instead. it’s a shame as Maddy & Christal are kindda cute, they could be quite popular if they didn’t act as extreme as they do now.

there is another Amy in the world

I told you, I don’t like that you let them do it, but I joined because I wanted to post pictures of them to see if there was anything else going on. It was a research project, but your post cap ruined my plans.

@Alli is jabs and @Bluewinner is sparks. That much I’ve figured out. :laughing:

More than obvious that these people are not even friends or so with Maddy & Rocco. Just camworkers payed by them shoving their pussy into the cam on their shift. M&R sit on their asses doing nothing…

But I wonder why they choose Kate? I guess she is cheap as it can’t be because of her actors talent :joy:

That’s not true. I’ve seen them hang out. They even got dressed up and went out on the town the other day. There is more to the story here.

Yeah, that contradicted our research on how to ruin customer’s experience in the best way possible, sorry :slight_smile:

Look, even if we allow it (I sincerely not sure what is current position on that from content side of our business), I know (and see) for sure there are many people watching this apartment on daily basis. One may wonder why the hell isn’t it that active at the forums then, but maybe because the audience cohort that watches it doesn’t care about discussions and they just simply watch? We don’t know for sure. What I know now is that we do not advertise such activities at all, and in case like this, they can only get views if people browsing the website come interested in it and continue watching it. Everything has it’s fans and haters.

The girls watching a video and mechanically rubbing pussy til their shift is over :-1: :man_facepalming: