Maddy & Rocco

Good answer! Fucking on the couch. :+1:t2::kiss:

Edit #1 Oh come on VHTV! :fu:t2: ā€œNo more than 3 consecutive replies are allowed. Please edit your previous reply, or wait for someone to reply to you.ā€ :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I was going to say that I think VHTV just went offline.

Edit #2: The site came back and now I missed the sex. Lovely!

Edit #3: The sex was saved. Wow! That was some lackluster sex. She looks like sheā€™s got something on her mind. Very blunted affect. Doesnā€™t seem very happy at the moment. Sheā€™s got some Mira vibes going on.

Edit #4: This fucking sucks VHTV! Seriously! :fu:t2::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

stop flooding this apartment

if you want I offer you this apartment :rofl: :rofl:

Weā€™ll I guess you donā€™t have to worry about that anymore. I got put in my place by the man and the mob. Yeah! This apt is soooooo much better now that canā€™t do what I freaking subbed to do. No one gives a s__t about this place, I did. This sucks! If people didnā€™t like it they could have put me on ignore or even muted the apt. But NO! Fuck you Amy! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Who is Amy?

1 Like

Sheā€™s Jin herself :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m Amy as in Amy3, THE Amy3. My love to hate ratio is pretty out of whack, but I like to think that I provoke thought.

Male or female orā€¦ :question:

Estas tĆ­as se piensan que somos gilipollas o tontos si las veis por la cĆ”mara 5 Cristal le esta comiendo el coƱo a Kate que pone cara de placer o cara de gilipollas pero si lo veis por la cĆ”mara 3 verĆ©is que no tiene la cara en el coƱo sino entre el sofĆ” y el exterior de las piernas, asĆ­ que otra cosa que no es cierto de estos shows, pseudo erĆ³ticos y que les paguen por esta :poop: :poop: la chica gordita o los mismos Maddy y Rocco, tienen sexo real, yo las multaba o echaba por estar engaƱando a su gerente, vhtv y a nosotros usuarios y a la web para el que hacen los :poop: de shows, si le estuviera comiendo el coƱo tendrĆ­a esa parte hĆŗmeda y mojada por la lengua o por que se esta mojando Kate pero siempre se ve seco sin brillo de humedad

these girls need real men an they would want more then just playing with each other.

I like them. I donā€™t like that VHTV letā€™s them do it, but them, I like. At least itā€™s nice to look at during intermissions.

They probably do when they get off work and go out. Do you fuck people at your job? :slightly_smiling_face:

Plus that one girl I think she is plucking hair hoping not digging for crabs

Ok, thatā€™s just cruel. But, I wonā€™t stop you, cause Iā€™m not that kind of person. :sunglasses:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

@VHTV_James how come these girls never make it on your Twitter feed? Someone please correct me if Iā€™m mistaken and they have.

Brunette girls shoulder is peeling. Thatā€™s hot!

These girls must be thinking they are on a webcam site, they exactly act as if they were doing a show on the Chaturbate. someone needs to explain the concept of this project to them. :yawning_face:

We do not put advertisements or announcements for webcam activities. As we do not prohibit it at VHTV yet, we do not endorse it either. Participants & studios know about that.

But they arenā€™t web camming. At least not to another site. It is your site.

Guess doing a show on CB they would be on page 45676 :joy: The place sucks big time :poop: :-1:

1 Like