Maddy & Rocco

She did for me that’s for sure. But it wasn’t her sex nearly as much as it was her personality. That grin on her face was something special. If Anna was in the picture, there was always potential for something fun to happen. Name someone like that on vhtv right now?

1 Like

1 Like

Visitor

Fuckin A with this stupid ass post cap! I can’t post anymore comments until someone else posts one.

I wonder where Maddy is?

My thoughts too. Where is she.

1 Like

It really sucks that I feel like I’m wasting a post just to say that don’t know. Haven’t seen her all day.

I checked the timeline back 24 hrs and she’s not there that I can see. Hmmm?

:nauseated_face: don’t smoke inside of your house.

Leaving

:thinking: :thinking:

Yay! Out of post cap jail!!! :clinking_glasses:

I have seen you mention that before…how does it work? I wasn’t aware of any limits.

Everyone is capped a 3 consecutive posts. Try to post a 4th one and you can’t. I can now only post 2 more posts until someone else has to post after me before I can post again.

Vote if you think it should be removed.

Guest girl is on her period. Curious to see how it impacts the show tomorrow.

Assume you won’t see her fanny then, what a disaster :rofl:

The real shame is that I can’t really follow and commentate on what I found to be of interest to me. Oh know I only have 2 more posts left, what should I do with them? :cold_sweat:

Dont know maybe get one post back :laughing:

Well suppose you can post 3 and then wait for someone else to post and then another 3 :rofl: B___dy stupid rule really being a public forum which has restrictions on posting :roll_eyes: What are they afraid off?

1 Like

I don’t know, It seems to me that it’s just a punitive measure to satisfy members here who don’t know the history of how forums work and they think it’s SPAM. It’s not spam, it never has been and if the people in charge were being honest they would push back on the people calling it SPAM instead of punishing the people who are trying to add content to their forum. Is this topic so much better now that I’m not able to post more then 3 posts? Where are all of these comments and discussions about this place that were getting stifled by my posts? It’s just BS and they know it. Funny that Maddy herself repped all of the posts I made. She seems to enjoy what I did. So why punish me and placate others who don’t even post anything here other then to shame the tenants for what they do. It’s pitiful really.

Hi, @Maddy7Rocco! Camshows are obviously the only thing you are ever going to offer to the project anyway, so there is no reason to pretend anything else. Why don’t you just move the camera or the couch, maybe even use the bed, so your ‘cam-workers’ can atleast sit more comfortably while they are doing their duty? Instead of f_____g them to take ridiculous poses like these, hanging halfway over the edge.

They move the furniture all the time. Can’t blame them if VHTV allows it. Easy money. I like to think it’s saving them from a life of prostitution or worse. Like I say, you never know the truth of it. Maddy and Rocco could be saints. :thinking:

1 Like

What’s up @Maddy7Rocco?