Maddy & Rocco

Thank you very much. :hugs:

Yay! Out of forum jail.

I like see puss to cam. I pay more for show. Maddy team with Ambar and los prostitos chez ambar’s place for one big camera show to watch puss to cam? I pay 1000 to watch. Yes do it

3 Likes

Damn! Really? There’s so many, way hotter women on a million other cam sites. Why bother with this?

Real life! She looks content with life.

Earnings for the day are on the floor. :money_mouth_face:

Cute! :zzz:

well yes a lot of pics but pics of pay cams shows unsubscribers what they are missing as far as if it is what they are looking for

Pic posting goes back to day 1 of vhtv. How do you think Jabbath and Sparkles got so many posts and reps on CamCaps? Not from posting comments I’ll tell you that. Being able to post pics is what made vhtv so cool! They know very well that these images are great advertisements and they have welcomed them fully. If you want a truly successful forum, you need a lot of freeloaders with potential to subscribe. There is a topic to express the idea that only subscribers should be allowed to be here.

I’m not breaking any rules by posting as many pictures as I want here.

Consistently in the previews. It works like a charm.

Well says it all really :+1:

Not much b___dy good with yer knickers on dear :rofl:

Just getting b___dy pathetic, she does everything except physical contact with the pussy. It’s ok dear you won’t get an electric shock :rofl:

k

1 Like

The gallery idea fucking sucks especially on a mobile device. Boo Hiss!

i think it’s great,open up one and you get full screen and the sideways scrolling option without having to scroll through numerous screens. what is there not to like?

I do not know. Works perfect on computer and mobile phone… :+1:

I’d reply to jabbs, but he fucking hates my guts and if he dared to ever acknowledge my existence in public, it would put a stain on his reputation with his inner circle, SO, I’ll respond to you. The gallery thing sucks, but now instead of seeing the images in full size as I scroll, I now have to click on the goddamned thumbnail and open it. It sucks!

What you on about for fucks sake?. If you click on one it will open up fullscreen ok. You only have to open up one not every b___dy image. Then just click on an arrow on either side and you get the next one instantly and so on and so on… If you click on one of yours it does exactly the same thing, opens full screen and you then side ways scroll using the same arrows.Much quicker than wearing out yer b___dy finger using the wheel on the mouse scrolling page after page. Come on you have to agree that’s true surely. If you prefer your method, ok, it’s no skin off my nose, just trying to be helpful pal.

By the way am sureJabs loves you really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But I don’t want to click on a gallery to open it into a ful screen window. Just scrolling and pinch to zoom if easier and better.