Maddy & Rocco

No, he hates my fucking guts. It’s the truth of the matter. Sparkles taught him how to be and just like a puppet, he does as he is pulled.

Ok assume you are using a phone or tablet then? No problem you just keep doing it your way :+1: If using a tabet yeah i suppose you can flip through them by flicking the screen up and down. Fine, carry on pal.

On phone you just swipe left or right through the album. More easy than scrolling

Yes, a tablet. I can easily zoom into pics as I like. With the gallery I have to click or zoom in on tiny thumbnails. For some reason vhtv and jabbs think everyone watches using a desktop computer. The gallery sucks on mobile devices!

What? The gallery works perfectly fine on a tablet

Yes, it does works, but the full pics are better and easier to view. I don’t want to click on galleries or zoom into tiny thumbnails. People can do what they want, but I’m not using that s__t.

Also on phone. Tested both

I can see Jin’s point to be honest if he is on a tablet, which i am late at night…
Daytime i am using a desktop normally so then the image or grid option is easier…

1 Like

Tried on tablet. Not a problem at all. You can swipe left and right like on mobile phone.

Lipstick didn’t survive long.

@Maddy7Rocco buy the poor girl some blush. :kiss:

Add images

Consistently in the previews. It works like a charm.

If you don’t mind pal, my pronouns are she and her. Thank you for seeing my point.

I never said it didn’t work on a mobile device. I said it sucks!

And that’s a wrap! Good shows today girls. Enjoyed it. :kiss:

Yay, now all of the other posts and comments are intermingled with the pictures and none of it makes any sense.

@Maddy7Rocco sorry I’ve been further restricted from posting in this forum. The mob spoke. I really did enjoy it. This to me wss the best part of having a subscription. Alas, this privilege will essentially be taken away from me and I’m clearly not welcome. Too bad, but there’s really nothing I can do about it. Have fun! See ya! :kiss:

1 Like

Don’t these two get fed up doing the same thing day after day for fucks sake. Would be good if they did something useful for a change instead of b___dy prick teasing. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :roll_eyes:

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

1 Like

I don’t watch them often ( I watch occasionally to see Rocco - I am sure that doesn’t surprise you! :slight_smile: ) …so I have to ask…what is all that white stuff? It looked like flour to begin with but I am not so sure.

Now why am i not surprised David hehe. Thought it was just cream out of a bottle, had a look back and Christal was dabbing it on Kates ass to begin with. Both got nice bods but same thing day after day :-1:, I would have thought they would get pissed off doing it all the time bit it’s doing what they want i suppose and keeping them in the previews and raking in the cash.

Christal has got a great bod on her and lovely legs, just a shame it isn’t being put to any good use, such a waste :rofl:

If these girls can earn more doing this than any other sex business job, without having to deal with strange men and the risks associated with that, than this is a pretty easy gig for them that offers a safe environment and a place to live. Regardless what people here say, they are frequently in the top 6, which means they are making money. I don’t like that vhtv allows people to blatantly work the cams for views, but they clearly need these types of apartments in order to sustain their business in some way.

Chaturbate pays more trust me I know.

1 Like