Maddy & Rocco

I guess I might be in the minority, but I LOVE these two and everything they did today. From 8:30 to 16:40 it was nonstop sexy. Whether it be yoga poses, hanging out naked, rubbing their feet on each other, I loved every minute! I would submit an archive request but it was so long that it would probably have to be broken into multiple videos.

1 Like

I see the shower curtain has finally been removed.

1 Like

Than why don’t you go to chaturbate to have this 24/7??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Dude we have a live feed, no need to post a photo by photo of what is going on there. :upside_down_face:

Now you doing it to piss us off.

He has a point. Why post so much photos of the exact same situation?

1 Like

I like taking a s__t with the door open, you don’t see me posting photos of it.

How do I put him on ignore, his profile is hidden

You can add his name in your profile settings to the ignored users

Will a moderator please tell Jin to stop spamming. We do have the feed to the place so no need to spam the forum with photos. He is obviously trying to post as many comments in order to win a prize of free subscription.

1 Like

I don’t see that feature (even with my glasses on).

“This users profile has been hidden”. So you can’t follow the usual profile links to ignore the user. Usually clicking on the avatar brings up a card and then clicking on the avatar again takes you to the profile where the option to ignore is located.

His profile is hidden so does not allow you to. I flagged the post as spam.

2 Likes

Your $40 does not give you the right to spam and annoy everyone

I have a feeling Jin is part of Maddy and Rocco and posting to try promote the apartment. All he has done is annoy the hell out of me. Seriously we all have a live feed and do not require a photo by photo spamming of what is happening.

1 Like

Oh no, please don’t ! :laughing:

Don’t what?

You can ignore him in your profile:

1 Like

Thank you, done.

from tomorrow you will see that it is the same thing and you will not spam anymore.