Maddy & Rocco

Just pathetic :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

3 Likes

this is all the girls do do they not live a real life why keep playing to the cam its so f___ed and boring

I had a globe appear with that particular one and unusually, the translation service ‘kicked in’ automatically showing the message in English. I thought it a bit odd though that it should do that before I had chance to click the globe icon.

I love that new girl got totally naked finally. I loved the show. Awesome legs, awesome ass.

1 Like

Out of curiosity - what do these people do ? Why are they facing VHTV cameras as if they are in Chaturbate - does anyone tip ? What are they reading and giggling :roll_eyes:

There’s the donate button, you can tip them

1 Like

But is that what’s happening ? People using this like a chaturbate - if it is so - guess it’s good for performers and tippers too

If they where on chaturbate they will make more money then here.

The new girl has a guest.

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

boring… as allways :yawning_face:

Vhtv isnt Chaturbate or stripchat

like a b___dy beef burger with no filling :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t like using the word really but we all know what cunts look like now these two are just acting like them :rofl:

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

Literally the worst apartment I’ve seen ever on VHTV in all my years here. They should be doing chaturbate and not this…

2 Likes

Es que se ve que nunca les brilla el coño por que nunca se humecen o se excitan y se corren

Not really. they be on page 15 or so with no tipping viewer :grin:

Esta chica es hermosa e interesante, y si se queda en el apartamento creo que poco a poco se volverá más desinhibida, y nos proporcionará buenos momentos.

1 Like