Maddy & Rocco

This daily show is getting as boring as fuck now between Katie & Christal :crazy_face:

Hope to see her workout nekkid soon.

Whats up with the fat chick? Are the other girls on strike?

This has to be the worst place for bathroom cams. Cant see anything in there shower curtains pulled when taking showers very bad angles

New girl needs to remove her bottoms very pretty

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Es tremendamente aburrido ver el coño de Kate delante de la cĂĄmara y verla la cara de aburrida fingiendo placer una chica cuando siente placer se humedece o se corre, Kate nunca esta hĂșmeda por que es todo una mentira mas falso que un euro€ de 5€ y la Cristal otra igual de aburrida nunca se le ve el chumino o coño, y Rocco y Maddy viendo la vida pasar, como conto un usuario ellos viven su vida real sin sexo y estas 2 aburridas hacen el resto con sexo falso y eso es engañar al espectador que paga la suscripciĂłn lastima de reino dan pena tenĂ­an que ser como sus paisanos Dane y Ámbar que las sexis chicas juegan entre ellas tienen sexo y fiestas y tiempo para charlar.

No translate globe again? Who’s cocked up the system?

O Globo nĂŁo aparece se a lĂ­ngua do perfil do utilizador for a mesma que a tua prĂłpria independentemente da lĂ­ngua que a mensagem Ă© escrita. Espero ter ajudado

I think the globe has disappeared because the ones that used to always show the globe don’t now.

I only notice the globe on russian posts
 The spanish ones i can read by myself. Or some kind of bug or probably the cost vs usage wasn’t positive

Are you sure :grin:?? Check this one:

And yes, someone is having a shower there

Amazing angle. Our only hope of improvement is if @stanley has noticed it, and if he still has his direct line and open conection up to the almighty camera-Gods of this Universe.

And yes, @Sparkles, I agree, there are several terrible ones. Have you seen Ambar & Dane? They offer you not only one, but two angles of reflection and foggy glass plates.

Any shadow of a body will be better then that shower cam at 44 :grin:

1 Like

They atleast have a second cam where you get a pretty good view when they step in and out of the shower, or when they use the sink. These other places don’t even show that.

I’ve asked for it to be changed, although I suspect that quite a few people have asked for this change over the last year & it’s not been done, so I’m not hopeful.

It’s a fail I’m afraid, see here

4 Likes