Maddy & Rocco

Okay when Kate is a participant I will ask VHTV support to add her name to the place. You call it normal life sticking your pussy right into the cams for hours without moving a muscle? How much do you pay her?

My dear, It’s that I really don’t understand what you want. You say that rocoo and I should do something interesting, because saw our real life go is not Interesting for you And at the same time you complain about Kate :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It would be great if you could add Kate’s name to the apartment

1 Like

I ask you again: Is it real life sticking your pussy as close as possible to the cam for hours doing nothing? :thinking:

I will do a support ticket for that. So name gets added.

1 Like

Support said manager knows nothing about a participant Kate :upside_down_face:

Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Just do what you want, and don’t pay attention to people here; I really like your friend Katy, but may I ask you to keep your ass a bit closer to the cams too? You’re very sexy, so it would be nice :crazy_face:

1 Like

Even closer and they need a gynecologist :joy:

1 Like

Nah, she looks healthy :+1:

No I meant when she moves even closer the cam will be inside the pussy :rofl:

Absolutely; a bunch of people who post here, don’t reflect the opinion of all subscribers; unfortunately some individuals think they speak for everybody :wink:

2 Likes

Take it easy, buddy, you’re too serious about it :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for your support and I am delighted to know that you would like to see my ass closer :face_with_hand_over_mouth::relaxed::smirk:

2 Likes

To be fair you do have a lovely ass. :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

Well he does now :rofl:

At least we now know her name is Kate :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure. I do not believe the participants of that realm…

i have a question, the rumors says you two was very wild in Spygasm, like very interestink things.what happen and you are one of the most boring places in vhtv?

The difference is that in spygasm it is a competition and if you don’t work you have a better chance of going to the street, in vhtv you can spend a year looking at a wall that absolutely nothing happens.

Why am i not surprised but surely you are not calling them liars are you Jabs? tut tut tut.