Logan & Elice

it works really well i use something similar when hunting

1 Like

I was being glib, and a bit camp.
Dont Blame Me Its Not My Fault GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

4 Likes

i did come to that conclusion , due to talking on here with my old mucker @David ,you kinda remind me of the way he comes across , but didnt want to make assumptions live just incase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m ‘other’ when it comes to those questions. Sense of mystery, worry a few sheep, keep options open. :alien:

3 Likes

Well I might be gay (there’s no “might be”, of course I am) but if you met me in real life, I don’t think you would find me overly camp. :slight_smile:

But anyway…

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Phil Corbett
:laughing:

3 Likes

oh s__t . i see my old mucker typing . am i in trouble :scream: :scream: :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

i personally think your a breath of fresh air on this forum . never trying to be something else , straight as an arrow ( ok well maybe not that straight) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but certainly a member who knows how to mix it with the best of us :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

Seriously?!! :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you, all jokes aside, that means a lot to me.

3 Likes

Then the fucking door bell rang… :rofl:

8 Likes

But putang is fun and useful :smiling_imp:. that assclown is not! :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Ah, but that’s the very definition; it’s both a blessing and a curse. (vagina, not Puface He’s Putang so everyone can get who I’m talking about but he’s putang because he’s a cunt)

8 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I read the news today, oh boy. :worried:

1 Like

what news what happen

Relating to reasons why young Logan here was suddenly wearing his uniform. Apparently the threat from certain quarters is very real and given the level of insanity in the house of the shirtless horse-rider, it’s possible that conflicts will spread very soon. I’m being deliberately vague here. Allegedly this is all over a petty disagreement and is purely a revenge issue. such is the madness of the shirtless horse-rider goon. he’s willing to attack a country simply because he thinks they’re “ungrateful”. The man is a total putang.

3 Likes

6 Likes

That is very sobering to read, as is the simple thought of such implications. I genuinely hope our man Logan is able to remain safe.

1 Like