Logan & Elice

country it belongs to begins with “K” and ends in “N” but your right not at war yet , but that could soon change

3 Likes

My feelings are in conflict. This is a strange turn of events.

2 Likes

I must admit, I have to agree. It’s quite unsettling in a way.

2 Likes

Cam 7 falling

1 Like

So is the world, man, so is the world. :expressionless:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

yea your right not at war yet but the rus*s have been camping on their border for a couple of years putin chasing oil and gas same as in ukraine it;s only a mater of time unless the rusn people over throw the little rat like they did with communism in 1991

2 Likes

we cant name locations on here m8 . edit countries to initials let others work it out :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

It’s ok to mention that prick putin by name though ???

1 Like

of course the more nasty names you call him the better

2 Likes

I call him Putang, which is a slang word for vagina.

4 Likes

your giving him a name with a purpose , and that bald inbred mofo as no purpose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah, but he’ll be dead soon. I’m expecting a ‘window malfunction’ to be the C.O.D.

3 Likes

That would be nice

1 Like

poetic justice.

2 Likes

She’s been trying to temp him for the past b___dy hour or so but he’s more interested in the film, what a tosser :laughing:

5 Likes

pause the film shoot your load then put the film back on these youngsters have a lot to learn :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I imagine getting drafted would put the kibosh on my libido too. I mean, have you seen the state of that uniform? How do you co-ordinate with that fucking mess of a pattern?

1 Like

thats actually the latest design of military combat used by many countries now , just some use different shades and colours dependant on terrain

1 Like