Logan & Elice

Welcome Logan & Elice :heart:

7 Likes

are they new? don’t remember seeing them before…

1 Like

Herzlich willkommen, ich wünsch Euch eine gute Zeit :bouquet:
Sehr schöne Wohnung

1 Like

Yes, they appear to be completely new to the project. They are certainly new to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @jabbath1987 can you say what stable they belong to or is it a need to know basis , reason im asking is wondering if henrys absence had anything to do with setting this appartment up . you can tell me to mind my own buisness , but if you do that ,i cant promise not to be miffed and might just send you a virtal kick up the ass for your insubordination :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Brand new tenants as far as I know

2 Likes

Jeka’s place

2 Likes

well tnx , you must be jabbs alto-ego lol still guess a reply from the mistress is just as good as from the slave :rofl: :rofl: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just didn’t want Jabbath to experience virtual ass kick-up

1 Like

But you can maybe tell us how they have already night (Listed as GMT+5) and for example Jovanna being in similar timezone has still daylight? I am sure the timezone for this place is wrong :joy::wink:

1 Like

must say Elice looks like a bit of alright . think i might add her to my list of watchers
animated-clipart-binoculars-3

2 Likes

That is something which I know for a fact, happened elsewhere recently. I won’t reveal the place I am talking about as the apartment is currently offline. However, the stated time zone was actually quite a few hours ‘off’ from the real one. :confounded:

2 Likes

Yes totally right. I noticed that too. The thing is why listing timezones when they are wrong ?

1 Like

Just checked and place indeed matches timezone and it’s 100% true

3 Likes

Sometimes we can change timezone for security reasons

2 Likes

Welcome :+1::v::v:

2 Likes

Elice is cute :heart_eyes: and the place looks nice :eyes:

2 Likes

Impossible. Look here. That is the map where it is dark right now:

This is timezone GMT+5. It does not match at all.

2 Likes

think this answers that question …

kayaProject Support

David

3m

Sometimes we can change timezone for security reasons

1 Like

I have a question, if you can answer off course. Recently, i seen a new name on the managers side. Is this name related to Jeka ?

Thank you