Logan & Elice

As she answered to a Jeka place related post I am pretty sure of that.

lol Alissa trying again as a manager

1 Like

This is the reason i am asking. That account posted a pic of a participant which i knew that doesn’t have a manager. At least that’s what was always said. That confused me a little bit :joy: :joy:

No, it is not the same Alisa. I got confused as well at first. :joy: :joy:

Yes it’s his assistant :blush:

3 Likes

Now it makes sense. Thank you very much for the answer :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome Elice & Logan :hugs: :heart:

11 Likes

very pretty girl :heart:

2 Likes

He’s a handsome man. I shall keep an eye on the place, I think.:slight_smile:

7 Likes

R (2)

2 Likes

Elice :heart_eyes:
Swooning In Love GIF

2 Likes

Last few days have been exciting at VHTV. Trisha’s apartment, Harmony, Liya, Evalia-Jerno, Arena, Ariela… All have been active. Lets hope this apartment brings something exciting as well. I am still hoping for a crazy swingers apartment though. None so far.

2 Likes

Interesting (depending upon your definition of “interesting”), just how the camera views things…

There is an obvious distortion here (and probably in other places I haven’t really taken notice of) where the camera shows a curved edge to what would surely be something perfectly straight edged in reality…

1 Like

considering kaya said the timezone wasnt correct due to security reasons , maybe its trapped in a time warp ? :rofl:

2 Likes

You could be right. A space-time distortion, so to speak. The camera proves it… :crazy_face: :upside_down_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Vice versa, I said sometimes it can be incorrect on purpose, but in this case it’s true :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

will you kindly stop making everything so logical ,remember its me your replying to :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I never saw a motion detector mounted so low…

1 Like

Not sure what you mean. I was simply talking about the curvature of the edges of the pillar in front of the camera.

I wish VHTV would use motion detectors actually, just like RLC does (although I am no longer keen on THAT site, for reasons I will not go into here).

2 Likes

On the wall that camera is facing is a motion detector mounted in a very unusual position (low)

2 Likes