Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Philip is a name very often used on the site already…

1 Like

The spelling could be different. I spell this one with 2 l’s. Oh and i have just checked, there is only one listed as a participant in the video section…the other is a ‘Phil’. :slight_smile:

Okay then go for it :+1: :smiley:

It seems that Tessa is doing the opposite way, more and more shy in the bath

I do remember a guy referred to (by support when I asked who he was) as Philip who was a friend of Alexandra. Not sure that is him though, in the archives.

I would consider it an honour to be the one to give him a name. It will be my second naming on the forum. I am proud to be the one to have given Adam (Karolina’s gorgeous boyfriend) his name. :slight_smile:

I know he has appeared in other pictures here but here he is again (I couldn’t resist :slight_smile: )… image New guest guy, Phillip.

She definitely isn’t shy, obviously has a reason why she’s turned from the camera, maybe she’s having the painters in, if so completely understandable

She had it in the beginning, and it didn’t close so much

she looks like shes on another level :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

She was pretty _____ by then, at least four beers I think. She’s only tiny and they hit her hard. She threw up once in the bathroom and three times out the bedroom window. I hope no one’s prize flowers were down below.

There were participants Aurora & Philip. For some reason he reminds me of a young Tom Hardy.

When did this happen in the bedroom

Starting at 0325 on Cam 7 she gets out of bed to open the window and takes down the screen. As Elliot comes in to help she begins v___ting out the window. Again at 0346 and 0348.

Ok, thanks for the information, I also follow other apartment, it is impossible to be everywhere, Tessa yesterday, and due to the state she was in, she was slightly more uninhibited, she had a beautiful moment that I had never seen in her, in the bathroom, it was short time but beautiful to see, unfortunately and I wish I was wrong I doubt she will do it in her normal state

Ah no, this was a different Philip (sadly not listed and I am not even sure he has any videos there now - and only a few, previously by the way). He was a friend of Alexandra (as in Aaron and Alexandra). Not sure who the ‘Phil’ listed is though.

New guest guy Phillip this morning, having just woken up…

Still looking lovely:)

1 Like

We seem to have had about 18 female showers over the last 24 hours, but so far Phillip hasn’t been brave enough to shower.

Nope, I wonder if he will. I suppose it depends upon how long he plans to stay with Elliot.

Damn, wish I looked that good first thing. Sadly it’s more grisly in my case. Like a nightmare spudzilla.

Mr Potato Head Vintage GIF