Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Thanks for posting that, wanted to see her nude but didn’t think we would the best thing to come out of Elliot “disappearance” was we got to see the other girls shower

So Elliot is now offline “for personal reasons”. :hushed:

That does not sound good. Did something happen there?

No, all normal

People make Elliot out to be a bad guy. Actually, he just likes to pull them Panties down. He’s not really f___eful!

I don’t think he is a good guy specially about the meaning of some words, but here nothing happened. he was on the phone and she was in the couch. So being the Personal Reasons true, guess he may have request it

Yeah probably the case.

He appeared to have brought back some medication when he returned to the apartment a little earlier, so there may be an issue which he doesn’t wish to share.

He’s probably sick then. Understandable that Elliot doesn’t want to share that when he’s sick.

Back online. Her friend and bf is here again.

1 Like

Tessa is in a very happy mood, dancing around.

1 Like

He’s very cute…but he doesn’t look too happy in that last picture. :frowning:

Looks to me all cams were taken down Elliot was going round adjusting every single cam.

6 Likes

Tessa seems back to her normal self currently dancing around shaking her sexy ass and flashing her beautiful breasts

1 Like

4 Likes

Look on last photo is priceless :joy:

kindergarten 2.0

Has the current guest guy got a name? If not, I would like to suggest Phillip as a suitable one for him

1 Like