Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

He is gorgeous isn’t he? I really hope we see a lot more (in every sense) of him!

Not one _____ in sight, I wonder why :sweat_smile:

All girls pregnant :joy: :joy:

Well Tessa was puking last night, so wait for the pee on the stick scene :laughing:

1 Like

It was difficult to make this realm worse, but the manager has made it … :see_no_evil:

The Phil that is listed is a couple of years ago and was with his girlfriend Katie, they shared the villa compound with a few other couples which included Layla & Eric.
From 2017 this is Katie & Phil:

Ah OK, thank you for telling me. Oh and thank you for sharing that rather nice picture of him. :slight_smile:

I hope that there will be action with layla and Eric like when leya was there if not i dont think i will ever see this appartment again

Well let me make an observation: Tessa I recognize that she has evolved a lot and fast, in terms of disinhibition, but I doubt that she will do anything more than she is doing now, (for example a masturbation), and that she will ever reach the level of initiative, disinhibition, boldness of Leya, who was on a higher level, and that hardly Elliot in this aspect will find so easily. In turn Elliot doesn’t make situations easy either, there are times when Tessa needs his attention, and Elliot ignores, a situation clearly in where you put Tessa uncomfortable. Well in sex/love, innovation, it doesn’t exist, neither Elliot nor Tessa has the initiative to make it happen. And today, for example, I can see that you are sad I am left wondering if Tessa in other apartments, relating to other participants, would be on the same level, or would match the level of Leya for example, and if you were happier.

1 Like

Definetly your opinion is a very well base for further conversation. But as a customer i dont care to look behind the circumstances and care so much. I just compare how interesting was the appartment with leya at that occasion with guests like layla and Eric and I express my desire to see the same with Tessa. If not then i dont care when Tessa or Elliot will be ready. Of course i cant and wont f___e them but its my right to stop see this appartment

Leya was amazing, but I love all the girls Elliot brings to the house.

What I said is just a personal observation. Tessa I can compare her to a candle, if Elliot gives her more attention at times when she needs it, maybe, and I mean maybe, the flame will grow the light, and she will level up, say, if this doesn’t happen maybe the candle light will stay the same. But I don’t know what Tessa’s real intentions are, if she wants to rise to the level and equalize the other participants, and Elliot himself, I don’t know what his intentions are either, sometimes I don’t understand certain behaviors of his.

Shave at the same location, Daria uninhibited, Tessa shy

1 Like

me quiero coger a tu mujer :heart_eyes:

Pussy cleaning bandicam 2021-09-30 02-25-37-008 bandicam 2021-09-30 02-25-50-390

3 Likes

bandicam 2021-09-30 03-27-17-434

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

The gallery feature is cool. nice pics :wink:

Perfect. And easy to edit. :+1: