Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Are we about to have make up sex?

1 Like

Tessa definitely came home pissed off - and continued to look pissed while she got ready to go out. Apparently Elliot is trying to smooth things over with dinner out, or something. Meanwhile the other girl is holding down the fort.

4 Likes

Olga I need to watch someone fuck you… I think you’re too hot… I hope my voice reaches you babe :heart:

Looks like that “dinner out” or whatever it was did the trick and smoothed things over. :grinning:

But Tessa still doesn’t seem to be quite as “bubbly” as before. And I really wish she wouldn’t overdo the mascara on her eyebrows - in fact, I think she is prettiest without makeup at all. Wish I could tell her that. :wink:

1 Like

Happy campers

Finally, his shirt came off…but now I see he has it back on again! :frowning:

1 Like

I just watched the replay of this - wow, what a fantastic blowjob - best she’s ever given yet!!! :dizzy_face:

Interesting evening - that blowjob must not have been enough to do the trick… A while ago, Tessa was talking to Elliot in bed while he lay there, looking at his phone and ignoring her. Now they are s___ping with distance between them. Hmmm.

Does it seem like Tessa is trying to smooth things over as if she is in the wrong

I don’t think so. She was probably trying to explain why she felt the way she did, and despite that blowjob, he doesn’t want to hear her side. Granted, I don’t understand Russian, but that’s the way it seems from all the body language and expressions.

Some other folks who have been here longer have said he eventually behaves this way with all of his girls - getting very _____ and then very aggressively trying to f___e them to have sex when they don’t want to, and then getting mad and blaming them when they get upset. I think that’s what’s playing out here.

Apparently there was a lot of drama like this with the girl who preceded Tessa - I saw a little bit of it when I was on the 3-day trial subscription - some folks said she left because he was treating her the same way and his friends were calling her a whore and Elliot wouldn’t defend her. I don’t know myself, but that’s what others said.

1 Like

Well we already know why you hid yourself in this picture, you’re having your period, but it’s a natural thing, so much drama for what?

Yesterday

1 Like

I don’t know about that situation, but in my opinion Elliot, it will be hard to have a girl at the same level of uninhibition as Leya had, I liked her, she did good picture angles, very uninhibited, although Tessa has evolved a lot, but it will be hard for someone in that apartment to be at the same level as Leya was.

I can’t access that moment, what happened?

Can’t you see attatchments?

It was nothing special, but she peed in the shower again.

Well I didn’t see that moment, but I agree that it’s nothing special, well I think those moments should be normalized. The women in the Vhtv, are difficult to understand, fortunately there are 4 apartment that are an exception to the rule, true example of uninhibition, share sex of all forms, share bath, but then begin to hide, some in the shave, I repeat some, which is the case of Tessa, and almost all in the period, except 2 apartment, (but I think there has been some evolution as well, in the other 2 apartments) What a great taboo women make, interesting.