Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

Nice! I dig this girl. It’s one thing to get naked on camera, to masturbate or fuck on camera, but girls who will pee on camera, they are always fun!

Tessa. not going anywhere. sex when they wake up!

Well he had proved that don’t need to be _____ for that

she left pissed…

Definitely!!! :laughing:

I think this is Olga’s friend (the one with the short hair)

I guess he has now built it up with Tessa. He came back a little _____ this morning. I’m curious if we’ll see Tessa again.

hes with tessa and fucked it up when he came back _____ at 5 am this morning

Can’t say I think she looked pissed… more that she had to go to school/work as she put her books in a bag as she went. Pretty sure she’ll be back later today :slight_smile:

Think so too. Did not see any drama

i didnt watch it fully only saw a glimpse of her in the bathroom. just based on this morning

There was no drama, she just refused sex when he came in, no big deal.

and with that little you make your assumptions … check a bit better next time, please

Chill dude, we are not qualified physiatrists, just a bunch of pervs who type s__t for fun. :grin:

Look he is looking up the address of the nearest florist, got to make it up tp her. He really is kind. :rofl: image

Now he is eating salad with Olga

If he has blown it with Tessa he needs only to speak to Lexa who over the years obtained some first class performers at her previous apartment.

No he is looking for the next girl to bed. :rofl:

I think you are wrong, he knows he has a good one now. Give it awhile longer before he blows it.

2 Likes