Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

he sure loves shower sex lol

Automatic lubrication eh :rofl:

The reverse angle, just for good measure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to know who is she? Why didn’t you have sex with Elliot? If you look at her beautiful face, you will find a sweet smile, an exciting cat

Our old friend Lexa paid today a second visit just for a hairwash. Being with flipflops she seems to live in the same building. Together with the other lesbian girls like the sis and the short hair?

Come on Elliot stop playing with your dick let her do it she is waiting for that…

1 Like

Tessa is fucking hot

…and let ME do it for you! :laughing:

That’s just the surname :stuck_out_tongue: Definatley envious of Elliot

1 Like

You can think what you want about Tessa, but for me she is the positive surprise here on VH :+1: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

shes got to be the cleanest girl on the site 3-4 showers a day

2 Likes

Thought one of the guests was Tessa for a moment until Tessa actually come out of bathroom

That day was the best day. Seeing two beautiful naked men with hard cock together makes subscribers excited. Eliot should invite ERIC and OTIS more often to get naked together in the apartment. :sunglasses: :money_mouth_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Eliot should invite ERIC and OTIS more often to get naked together in the apartment. :yum: :sunglasses: :money_mouth_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

nice buddies , like them!

3 Likes

I wonder who The new girl is. Tessa just left! I didn’t think we would be seeing anytime soon! Very pretty!

1 Like

This is a great shot, love it! Very sexy duo!

1 Like

I think that’s Lexa!