Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

A visitor with a uniform in the Door. Policeman?

As in from former participants Lexa and Waverly? I miss them!

shes been there several times

Another hottie in the house. Tess sister .any thoughts she’s a doll!

1 Like

Was it her who was there yesterday as well

My thoughts are that girl is u______e. No question about it.

1 Like

I sent a ticket to make sure she was 18. That’s what they are doing right now is taking a pic of her I’d to send to vhtv. So, she must be 18. But, didn’t this also mean that it was not verified before she entered the apartment? I thought they had to do all of that before entry. Hmmm

1 Like

Elliot is not a beginner on VHTV, Im sure he knows her age and that she is allowed on the site.

Sure, but this does confirm that it was not verified with vhtv prior to her entry. He clearly did not already have all of that documented before hand.

You would think that prior to entry each person would have to provide id and sign consent to be on cam. Clearly that is not the case or I just caught them not following the rules. Which is it?

1 Like

This is why people got a problem with you, always trying to find reasons to s__t on VHTV.

3 Likes

Yep! Both girls are over 18. But, the fact remains, this was not documented before my ticket was sent, which to me says that it is entirely possible for a minor to enter an apt without vhtv’s awareness.

That’s a bulls__t lie that just gets spread over and over again. I’m helping them.

to me she actually looks older then Tessa

3 Likes

dude, no way vhtv is having minors on the site. if one incident were to happen they would be done.

First of all my pronouns are she and her. Second, there have been at least 2 other incidents that I am aware of where minors were in apartments, not the least of which was a 12-13 year old boy who took a fully nude bath in one of the apartments.

Two points to make.

1. VHTV did not know the age of this girl before the ticket was sent because they had to call Elliot to provide the documents.
  2. Elliott did not obtain the documents confirming her age before the ticket was sent. Yes, he may very well know her age, but the fact remains that if indeed there is a policy and procedure in place for guests to provide documents of age verification prior to entry, this was in fact not done.

This leads me to believe that vhtv does not have very good oversight. They do not have adequate policies in place to ensure their paying customers that they are not a party to u______e sexual activities. It’s my opinion that the customers deserve a higher level of assurance.

Raising a ticket if you have concerns is ok, posting on a public forum that you think without doubt someone is u______e I would say is not helpful

1 Like

It’s what I thought, so what.

Are the women that visit Elliot anything to do with VHTV? They seem to s___p there every now and then and use his shower. LOL.