Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa

True. At times, it seems as if Elliot is on something, as he is constantly horny, touching, humping, fucking, and with a good hard on too. Maybe I am envious that, as a human, I have days I am not in the mood…or she is not. Which makes it even more frustrating…

But this boy, well, anytime he smells pussy arriving, he gets his dick in full attention.

I need those d__gs :joy:

Beer Salute GIF

1 Like

Elliot has gotten his way the last couple of days. Especially this morn :stuck_out_tongue: it’s a shame with vhtv poor cameras the in the dark is somewhat better. SAD :disappointed:

2 Likes

Surely one photo is enough and we can simply go see for ourselves. Just my thought.

i have to agree 1 photo is enough

1 Like

1 Like

slide gallery is OK too, just saying

He has sex with all these young girls, and he is amazing. He is like the energizer bunny. He is like a machine like Elon. What ever happened to Leya? She was hot, and was great with the single guys and couples. Elliot is charming and funny. The girls love him! They are all beautiful. I also like the camera in the shower, One of the best apartments on the site, and makes it all worthwhile.

1 Like

This girl left the apartment at night without pants. Does anyone know who she is and does she live in the house where Elliot lives?

What did he do?

destroying her pussy? :laughing:

That´s life… Either you live or you are consistent and he is consistent

1 Like

no one called the morale police

Will be a 4some this weekend :stuck_out_tongue: Eric was in the house!

he only lasts 2 or 3 minutes he’s destroying nothing but his credibility he was eating her pussy a few days ago she was playing on her phone bored that’s how good he is

Wow you think he has credibility :rofl:

the dude was saying he was destroying her lol so i said her pussy

The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

3 Likes

Blow under the shower