Lesley

I said she would be walking funny. :rofl: In all honesty though I think Elon hurt her with his meat truncheon.

Where are the other cams?

I shall not look ate Elons dick, I shall not look ate Elons dick, I shall not look ate Elons dick,

She did blush when she looked into the kitchen and Elon quickly went to get a towel. Don’t worry though, Girl, you is next for the meat truncheon.

Did you do a ticket?

I did one for camera 7, to be honest I didn’t notice the rest. Maybe they have been turned of because of the flat tour Lesley gave the visitors.

1 Like

All three of the guest room cams are down so the other cams have dropped into their slots, I will do a ticket now

1 Like

Yawn the love God is back, the man who could bore you to tears with his fucking technigue and who thinks he’s some sort of stud :joy:

1 Like

Girl, You gonna learn today :rofl: This will be two out of action girls in this appartment :rofl:

2 Likes

After Elon is done with her this guy can say by by to her…

Well she was well and truly Eloned, still walking though :rofl:

:astonished:

:rofl:

1 Like

Is this guy really Elon….? @jabbath1987

2 Likes

Of course that is him

elon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I believe he calls all the men with an order to report to an army office. afterwards he can be in a service but not directly assigned to the front.

Elon like Henry and Mira.

Elon defends the girls image

Well Elon is having quite a fun…:wink: while Sophia is busy in webcamming……:sweat_smile:

1 Like

So he enters and fuck the merchandise that is served there

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You have won the Internet today with this :rofl::rofl::rofl: