Lesley

Just had a thought where Elon got his name from, must be a shortened version of elongate, now what that refers to i have no idea :rofl:

1 Like

Compared to you and most here he is most likely pedigree. :wink:

Sad but very true, often go green with jealousy :laughing:

I mean to say a man that has the stamina to go all day and satisfy all the women he s___ps with compared to a Rangers supporter who attempts to diss him - I know which one I respect. :laughing: :wink:

The man should be sponsored by Durex.

Yep, it’s a bastard some are born more equal than others :rofl:

1 Like

@jabbath1987

I thought elon was going to sophia & claudia?

Well he seems to be quite satisfied here for now, mind you he ain’t that fussy is he :rofl:

So nice to see that Elon is well. He has entertained me so much!

Elon is a lover and not a fighter! lol Btw he will be looking for another place to live while staying with Lesley and company. The plan is for Sophia and Claudia to come back home from Spain to Ukraine.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not the case, males of a certain age group are not allowed to leave the Ukraine in case they are called to service. There was however some talk in the early stages of the invasion that Elon had medical reasons that stopped him serving, and also it has been mentioned that he is trying to sort papers out to go to Spain, perhaps that has all been put on hold or his medical reason was not strong enough to allow him exemption.

He can just join Jehovah’s witnesses and he will get a religious exemption from military service.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Cam 3 doesn’t seem to want to load up???

Place is known for repeatedly having problems with cams. Did you make a ticket?

Noooooo afraid not

I retract that last statement, yes i did, also for cam 1 in Greyhound apartment.
Sorry, dementia kicking in today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you forget that it is the green pill on Wednesdays? :wink: :rofl:

Seems fine now.

Now you fucking tell me grrrrrrrr :laughing:
Must be going b___dy colour blind as well, what a fucking state to be in eh :laughing:

“Must be going b___dy colour blind as well”

Must be affecting your writing as well :hugs: