Lesley

livio must have paid for a night alone with lucile :joy:

@jabbath1987 all the names beginning with L seems to be confusing people! :joy:

I think it is funny to have some all with “L” :joy:

Lucile is so :fire::heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

Some may think it is “Lovely” but some may think it is “Lazy” but it has a “Limited” use as sooner or later there will be a “Limit” on it’s “Logistical” use so there will be a "Limitation"
Food for thought eh :laughing:

2 Likes

What, are you trying to wax poetic on us, now? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not really, just trying to be fucking clever that was all, may have failed miserably though :laughing:

1 Like

You know I was just winding you up.

:rofl:

1 Like

Well if this day goes the way I hope it will Lucile is going to be walking funny tomorrow :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Elon in action

Lol that’s Elon :joy:

Is it really sex she keep on crying in pain by his big dick…:pleading_face: in this realm we can only see sex where guy pimping his so called girlfriend to others….:sweat_smile:

and 1 bedroom cam is off listed….

1 Like

That’s some painful sex…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Now crying and crying….:rofl::rofl: with sore pussy…

BWC , Big White Cock

Now so called boyfriend taking review…:rofl: Bedroom Cam under TV is offlisted which can give best view… sadly it didn’t save sex from this angle….

1 Like

2 hrs and 8 minutes and he is fucking Lucile already, she is going to be sore after Elon is finished. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

Since the location of this apartment has been publicly disclosed in this forum ( Ukraine), I was wondering what those young Ukrainian men are doing there. Aren’t they supposed to be called to military service by their government as every male in their 20’s-30s living there?

They didn’t call all men to service. They just do not allow them to leave the country in case they need them.