Lesley

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

one of the guys that was at the party last time came back but he never was given a name.

@jabbath1987

The guy is Lowen. And the girl will be Linna

thats not lowen, lowen didn’t have facial hair

thats the other guy that slept in limal room with the girl

The guy with Lucile in shower right now is Lowen

1 Like

No its not its the guy who had glasses on at the table lowen doesn’t have facial hair lowen is in the red.

The guy the glasses on is in the sauna

1 Like

Look in the Wiki. The guy in red did not do anything and did not get a name. :wink:

Thats lowen the guy in the red he fucked lucile for almost an hour you have them mixed up :joy:

the guy with the glasses is the one that was with the other girl that didn’t do anything.

This is lowen the guy that was in red :rofl:

1 Like

Hmm seems now I confused guy in red and the guy with glasses. When guy in red returns he will get different name :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

I get this in every single video. Am I the only one? I use an IPhone, maybe the videos are saved in a format my phone can’t play :disappointed:

This only happens at this apartment.

1 Like

I just checked it, it doesn’t work via iPhone, probably a codec error… Via PC Google Chrome everything works normally.

Well the Apple devices are known for having problems with video codecs. Just use Android or Windows and you are fine

If you will buy that apple crap :rofl:

This new couple look…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

damn open window…

4 Likes

It happens to me too with my iPhone when I am in Wi-Fi. Turn off Siri and use cell service and it should work.

1 Like