Lags and latest site problems

Then it can actually just be the recording format of the videos.
However, the vast majority of videos are uploaded in mp4 format and YouTube uses that too.

Can you download the videos and play them locally on your computer without any problems, or do they not work?

If the videos load and play ok i can right click and download them no problem if i want to, yes.

So the problems only occur when you want to play a video in the browser in the forum.
Then it could only be the browser or the forum software…

No, i said only some won’t, generally most play ok and download ok.
Which was why i suggested it could be how some are uploaded and the format used.
Just to repeat, i use the mp4, H264 codec and mine upload and show up instantly.
I have no idea what some use.

Then just download a video that runs smoothly in your browser and then one that is causing problems.

And then play both videos locally on your computer. Best with the VLC video player. This will also show you the codec used to record the video.
Theoretically, both videos would have to use different codecs because one works and the other doesn’t…
Maybe then we’ll get closer to the problem.

Well one that downloads ok always plays ok and i use VLC too.
But the ones causing problems obviously won’t download as if you right click on them there is just no progress in the download window on the browser.

Sorry, but then I’m at my wits’ end…
Then maybe you should really try the instructions from VHTV and contact him again.

Please give some examples of recent videos which do not work in your browser. Just give me links to some posts please

Ok will do but, as i just said, those that do not load or take forever, will not download in the first place.
Any video i am able to download always works fine in my Edge browser, i don’t download many as if i can’t view them in the first place i am obviously not interested in down loading them.
But as you suggest i will note any that won’t download and let you know.
Thanks again for your trouble.

@VHTV_James Just as an example of mine, i will now upload the following short video and you will find the preview appears instantly ( i hope lol) and will play ok.
You are not obliged to enjoy the content :wink:

Oh yes that was another point, the previews have stopped appearing recently, only the play button.

cc @VHTV_James

The video plays perfectly.

Can you now link a video here that doesn’t work for you and can’t be downloaded?

Oh god do i have to, it may take me a while finding one now i want to :joy:

If you want to be helped, you have to do something about it!! :sweat_smile:

Have just randomly picked a a handful of apartments and all load and play ok.
Some buffer on and of slightly initially and other play straight away.
I don’t have time now to do an exhaustive hunt through but will post a link here on any i come across from now on. :+1:

The interface seems to be new though as you used to get a preview frame appear.
Now all you get is a black screen with a big bold play button in the centre, this seems to be new now which VH must have introduced.

VHTV wrote that earlier. This comes from the forum software and cannot currently be switched off.

That’s ok if they play ok.
Now whatever VH have changed may even have corrected the problem but any funnies i encounter i will post a link on here.
Which makes me wonder if it always was a forum software problem but will keep my eye out.

The previews are no longer shown because their appearance was removed from core forum software. We may be able to return the previews for forum videos in the future ourselves. This was described in this message:

To which you have already replied confirming you are now aware of this :slight_smile:

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the content. This guy gets unprecedented amount of pussy… and variety of other holes :slight_smile:

Now you mix up the problems. We were talking about forum videos not playing for you, not VHTV streaming. There are no abnormalities with Voyeur-House.TV streaming as for now. For the future, please clarify if you’re talking about VHTV or VHTV Forum experiences, as those are affiliated, but totally different systems & software.

1 Like

Lol yeah thought you might, yes he does seem to get more of his fair share, life can be so unfair sometimes :joy:

Sorry for any confusion but i was meaning videos from apartment topics on the forum not on the main VHTV streaming page.
Will make sure i clarify in future the source i am referring to.