Ksu & Nikita

Today u will see party with new people :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Drama Popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

5 Likes

Wonderful Tks for letttting us know.

1 Like

will dorina be there?

Am watching VHtv long time. Very rare we get to have a flat like yours. Actually am addicted to you all. Specially to K&N. It’s all so natural there. To be honest am little jealous of your life style. Wish I could also.:wink: In any case, I feel that I participate also. :grin: I think Nikita is a strong and open minded man. As for Ksu, just a word that comes to mind now: “inspiring” Thank you guys for all. :star_struck:

1 Like

Who is Dorina?I don’t know ))

You can look up everybody here :wink:

the girl with pink hair.

1 Like

@Ksu_Nik u guys didn’t fix bathroom cam…:confused:

:heart_eyes: couple are here…

1 Like

Oh… and tonight my subscription expires. I’m going to be a sad puppy as I miss Ksu, Zia, and Nikita. I definitely have enjoyed watching you here. Thank you.

1 Like

@Ksu_Nik

thats dorina her name in the archive the girl with the pink hair.

Her name is Kate

I know as u guy twitted on first day but in archive her name is Dorina…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Be careful with using real or close to real names. There is a reason we give different names to guests so privacy is not a problem there.

1 Like

New couple visiting…

1 Like

out GIF by Julian Philipp David Look like new couple are shy and don’t wanna be oncam….:thinking:

Why the realm is offline! ISP issues or personal? I hope it’s the 1st one!

It’s personal…. New couple arrived check pics… as u knw they can put realm offline if guest don’t wanna be oncam…

1 Like

My subscription just expired so I’m typing this while looking through tear filled eyes. :sleepy: I think that the pink haired girl and her boyfriend were there before and he was the one that was reluctant to play if front of the camera. I didn’t recognize the other couple so they might be new or I just missed them when they were there previously. Good luck with what happens tonight.