Ksu & Nikita

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

As I was watching the folks at K&N’s, I realized something about myself and wondered if it applies to others. When I just have the screen on a realm as I focus on other things, that realm will generally be K&N’s. Most of us have only a few friends that we truly feel comfortable with, even when we have a lot of people that we call associates. That comfort is what I find in realm 36. When I glance at the screen and see K&N or their friends, I’m seeing my friends too. Thank you. Ksu. Thank you Nikita. Thank you Zia.

1 Like

Bathroom cam view change again…:-1:t2:🫤

2 Likes

:kiss_woman_man:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Omg​:drooling_face:it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much too :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

All of these glorious girls to choose from and Nikita just cuddles the dog. Perhaps he is just a very tactful man who doesn’t wish to show favours. Good man Nikita .

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am sure going to miss Ksu, Zia, and Nikita when my subscription runs out on Thursday. I hope that when I return someday, they are still here. Or since I put my email into an earlier message, tell me where they can be found, if they move. I was lucky enough to be given a few coins after the last poll so I’m going to donate those now to express my gratitude to K,N,&Z.

1 Like

6 Likes

vorrei essere ha posto tuo sei fortunato ma ti stanno uccidendo :rofl: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Jesus !

2 Likes

My love,why u don’t want renew your subscription? If u really like it)) I don’t understand) it’s not a lot of money,I think

It isn’t a lot of money in reality, but here in the U.S. we are seeing everything increase in cost so much that we don’t quite know what to expect. Spending anything extra right now could become the difference between eating and not eating next week.

1 Like

Throughout the world right now is uncertain. I believe we are all (maybe) watching our budgets. I fortunately can afford this and enjoy many of the realms here. It doesn’t have to be all sex. I am really liking your apartment @Ksu_Nik Only been watching a short time but you ass always seems to be having a good time. Thanks for letting us in to view.

1 Like

Cam to cam ! I personally like to see any of the cams in any realm the fun, for me is finding which site they are on and watch on a split screen … The site where you can interact with the “actors/talent” makes the best of both worlds, Voyeur effects and cam interaction … for example ; MFC , Chatu ,Bonga , Onlyf , Tinyc , IML ,and many others , try it watching a split screen . It works fer ME ! KEEP ON CAMMING

2 Likes

Did you figure where Ksu is camming? I like your idea.