Ksu & Nikita

It’s personal…. New couple arrived check pics… as u knw they can put realm offline if guest don’t wanna be oncam…

1 Like

My subscription just expired so I’m typing this while looking through tear filled eyes. :sleepy: I think that the pink haired girl and her boyfriend were there before and he was the one that was reluctant to play if front of the camera. I didn’t recognize the other couple so they might be new or I just missed them when they were there previously. Good luck with what happens tonight.

It’s about new couple….:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought that might be the case. This is going to be a difficult way to be a voyeur. All I can do is make guesses that aren’t even close to correct. I wonder if I could sell my body in order to earn enough for another subscription. It’s only been a few minutes and I’m starting to need a fix. I hate to think of how much I’m going to miss Ksu and Nikita in a few hours.

we turned off the light. there was a small accident. some time the uninterruptible power supplies worked. but then they loosened up. Now everything is fine.

1 Like

@Ksu_Nik why don’t u guys push sofa little back for better view…:thinking:

2 Likes

That looks like a party where everyone is enjoying themselves. No pressure and lots of smiles. Ksu & Nikita are very good at making everyone comfortable.

They can or will be fined for that.

It’s already said before if guest don’t wanna be oncam they can put realm offline instead of covering cams….:thinking:

Yes but they have to tell VHTV before. When they do it without that it is against rules and will be fined.

Okay… but they replied it was electricity issues… and come back after 15 mins…:blush:

Yes they were right. The power goes out first due to the crappy Russian tech :stuck_out_tongue: then the cams run on battery for more than an hour until they are empty too and place went offline.

I didn’t understand anything from yesterday’s party. I hope new singles and couples come to this house and meet.I hope the next party will be hot.:smiling_imp::fire:

Yesterday was new couple meeting session….:sweat_smile:

1 1/2 min after end of bj and she leaves. 30 more seconds and he dives in Ksu’s pussy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Before that… :wink::yum:

4 Likes

Ksu likes posts above.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: You are very considerate.))

Please name the guests yesterday. The single girl and the couple in particular. They were all beautiful, including the guy.

Dorina & Anand couple… and single girl name Kira… and yes they all are beautiful…:heart_eyes::blush: