Krosh & Simon

Really? Can’t think why.

Unless the lovely Delia is able to make a final visit it would be maybe better to pull the plug on this apartment which died when Krosh left as far as I am concerned.

From what Kaya told us, tomorrow that might happen anyway

Only boys here :wink:

even though krosh is gone there are people who like to see simon and his friends…

2 Likes

should he stay I have no problem so much respect for people who love another person of the same sex…

I don’t have a problem with it either.
Only respect

it would be nice but here in italy unfortunately there is still too much prejudice…it would be nice if all people thought like us… :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

Last hours before this apartment will die and Simon jerked off hiding in the bathroom… not even a parting gift for us… :rage: :rage: :rage:

It seems a trend lately that the guys jerk off on the toilet where they know the camera won’t show them. It has happened on other apts in the past.

Yes, Simon did always in front of the camera, but I thought before turning off this apartment he jerked off for us for one last time.

1 Like

Yes i would hope he would too.

1 Like

Now he will have to find a proper job.

I’m just sad… Simon and Jenya Dadya were the reasons I renewed my membership to VHTV… and now they’re both gone, or about to be.

The fuck you want him to do? It’s not like he is doing it purposefully. He has wanked in view of the cam tons of times.

He has his mates over, you expect him to just take his dick out and wank in front of them?

I mean, why not? They are clearly comfortable with their sexuality. Just guys being guys. :stuck_out_tongue: :innocent: :heart_on_fire:

If they were into that, they’d be doing it or would’ve done it already. Not all men are into exploring with each other. We had one dude wank when the house was empty, the others headed to the restroom, and one guy covered the camera as he did not want to show his body.

I absolutely have respect for you opinion, and you are absolutely correct that not all men are into exploring with each other. I actually think MOST men are not open to it, but some are… And I love when men are comfortable with each other enough to wank at the same time. But overall, you are definitely correct. :kissing: :kissing: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

an all boys apartment might not be a bad idea! :smile:

Please let it become a reality! :stuck_out_tongue: