Krosh & Simon

If it’s to hide, I prefer that they leave. No interest in being filmed.

1 Like

An apartment with boys is a great idea. But not guys who hide to jerk off or who are always dressed.

1 Like

vhtv la already done but they always lasted short…(I personally am open to everything) and also @VHTV_James I don’t thin has tabu)…

1 Like

One apartment filled with a bunch of hot straight guys would’ve a nice change on VHTV but if Simon wants to leave, we can’t do much. Maybe Reynold or one of other hot male guests will volunteer to be a participant in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out. :hugs:

An apartment with hot straight guys is awesome and would be a great idea.

Sorry about that, Noldus.
:thinking: :confused:

Every single part of your picture, demonstrates perfectly, why I hate dark mode for VHTV forum usage. The only thing I would add is the that the purple writing (not actually shown here) I also see when I have had the misfortune to see it in ‘action’, is truly horrible!

My exact feeling about dark mode as well

1 Like

You’re just Luddites. :hiking_boot: :hammer: :disguised_face:

Left the project. :cry: :cry:

oh no I missed that :frowning:

1 Like

It’s still available to view.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam15?timestamp=1688929440

1 Like

No friendly wave then. Not like the delightful Krosh.

oh thank you :heart_eyes:

Goodbye Simon :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I honestly don’t understand what the goal of this site is. All the best participants had to leave the project. And all because they have few views. I wonder what tastes the public has.

Why exactly would he want to give you a friendly wave when you post things like this about him?

I wonder if K&S ever read this forum. I know they never wrote to us… but I hope Simon knows he had a very good gay fan base and will be missed!!

1 Like

I am glad to see the back of them. All they did was argue and cry all the time. I think Krosh could have done so much more but was being held back by Simon.