Krosh & Simon

At least Krosh gave us a farewell wave. I think she did the right thing bailing out. Will miss Delia however.

It’s really sad they will leave the project. Simon should have stayed. I can’t believe I won’t be able to see these beautiful boys all together in one apartment :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Unfortunately, never heard anything about that

@kaya can this tag colors be adjust?? The white on lettering with that background doesn’t work quite well on dark mode

kaya

Unfortunately, not from my side. We’ll find the best solution during business hours:)

2 Likes

Another jerkoff session on the toilet.

@VHTV_James Can we try to keep Simon & Friends please??? I dont think that I am the only one… :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone else going to be sad to lose this realm??

2 Likes

VHTV is a platform. People can connect, people can disconnect. Nothing personal to anyone. :mending_heart:

1 Like

@kaya, just for information’s sake, it looks pretty good on my dark mode.

Please don’t leaveeeeee pleaseeeeee :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

It’s even better in normal white mode. I have yet to find ANYTHING good about the forum showing up clearly in dark mode, quite frankly!

I personally don’t see the benefit of it only appearing in a “tag”, if staff want to stand out then I thought it would be more beneficial to highlight where I have (I haven’t got your photoshop sk__ls :joy:)

They are very cute. Too bad they’re never naked…

1 Like

nouvelle apart maison des gays …

I do not see the link. They’re not gay.

It looks great in dark mode but that pink and white is bad. Pink is always bad, evil colour, grr mumble grumble. Anyway! other than the pink everything works on a PC with a monitor that hasn’t been brightness adjusted and washes things out a little bit. Just the white on pink. bad, evil white on pink …

Not on my PC …

2 Likes

Finally one of the guests gives us a show! :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

I might be wrong here but I am getting an ever so subtle idea from what you have said, that you don’t like pink (and white on pink)!

As I said, I might be wrong! :laughing: